German police arrest three Syrians after terror conspirator turns himself in

webfact

German police arrest three Syrians after terror conspirator turns himself in

606x341_334530.jpg

DUSSELDORF: -- German police have arrested three Syrian men with alleged links to the so-called Islamic State. The men were allegedly preparing a large-scale attack in the city of Dusseldorf.

Their plans were undermined by a fourth Syrian man, who turned himself in to French police in Paris in February and confessed to being involved.

“There was an apparent plan based on the so-called Mumbai style to carry out simultaneous attacks in various places, including with explosives. But the planning was not yet advanced enough, with specific steps, beyond just the general idea because information was, thank God, exchanged early on, which enabled for the arrests,” said the Interior Minister for North Rhine-Westphalia Ralf Jager.

German police spent four months between February and now building a case and collecting evidence against the cell, which prosecutors say was deployed by IS in 2014.

German intelligence has stated it believes IS has used the chaotic refugee influx to get fighters into Germany.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-06-03

This mayhem is happening with only about 5% of the German population being muslim. Do the experts here think that when the German population is 50% muslim the situation will be more peaceful or even worse? I mean, when Germany is part of the caliphate will it be more peaceful than at present, or will they still be whinging and thrashing around causing maximum disruption to infidels?

Why arrest them? I wastes far too much money, feeding them, housing them in prison, court cases etc....there are far cheaper methods

This mayhem is happening with only about 5% of the German population being muslim. Do the experts here think that when the German population is 50% muslim the situation will be more peaceful or even worse? I mean, when Germany is part of the caliphate will it be more peaceful than at present, or will they still be whinging and thrashing around causing maximum disruption to infidels?

is Budweiser speaking?

Results of Merkel's unhinged migrant policies. I pitty the Germans and the reign of terror this woman has caused to be unleashed on their society.

instead of barking up the wrong tree i suggest you read the German constitution which Merkel followed. this would help to avoid ridiculous claims. coffee1.gif

No of course not ,they will do what they do at home ,and fight each other .

German intelligence has stated it believes IS has used the chaotic refugee influx to get fighters into Germany.

Oh, really? That is quite a smart and unforeseeable strategy! To extrapolate: could IS also have gotten fighters into other European countries, maybe using that same strategy and open borders? Is this question a trick question and should not be answered as it is loaded with innuendo blaming European governments for enabling the killing of their citizens and, dare i say it: taxpayers?!

Results of Merkel's unhinged migrant policies. I pitty the Germans and the reign of terror this woman has caused to be unleashed on their society.

instead of barking up the wrong tree i suggest you read the German constitution which Merkel followed. this would help to avoid ridiculous claims. coffee1.gif

Are you talking about this or something more because this does not justify what Merkel did to Europe. Opening Germany's doors to all that could walk there was either total stupidity or some more sinister reason. Germany and all of Europe will pay for this for decades to come.

Article 16a of the Basic Law grants victims of political persecution an individual right of asylum. The fundamental right of asylum thus has high priority and expresses Germany’s willingness to fulfil its historical and humanitarian obligation to admit refugees.

Maybe it will be more peaceful. It's difficult to know for sure, but I'd avoid visiting the cathedral at Cologne, just in case.

What a cynical, not very clever , remark. There are about 80 Million Germans in Germany and app. 4-5 Million Muslims, most of whom are pretty germanic, a 2nd to 4th generation there and very peaceful law abiding citizens, who keep their religion at home. How can anybody imagine about 40 million people in Germany converting to Islam, or as many Islamic immigrants entering Germany?? Come on...

What a cynical, not very clever , remark. There are about 80 Million Germans in Germany and app. 4-5 Million Muslims, most of whom are pretty germanic, a 2nd to 4th generation there and very peaceful law abiding citizens, who keep their religion at home. How can anybody imagine about 40 million people in Germany converting to Islam, or as many Islamic immigrants entering Germany?? Come on...

The UK will be an Islamic as a result of Muslim Birth Rate. The tipping point is 2046. Moderate Muslims will changer to real Muslims when it suits them or when they are told to. Islam is not a religion but a carefully crafted war ideology. From its origins in the deserts of what is now Saudi Arabia it has invaded, occupied and despoiled whole swathes of the planet. The invasive forces of the Ottomans has scarred the world to this day. And the Barbary coast Muslim pirates held back the development of the west by an estimated 150 years. Islam has one agenda. SUBJUGATION.

The UK will be an Islamic as a result of Muslim Birth Rate. The tipping point is 2046. Moderate Muslims will changer to real Muslims when it suits them or when they are told to. Islam is not a religion but a carefully crafted war ideology. From its origins in the deserts of what is now Saudi Arabia it has invaded, occupied and despoiled whole swathes of the planet. The invasive forces of the Ottomans has scarred the world to this day. And the Barbary coast Muslim pirates held back the development of the west by an estimated 150 years. Islam has one agenda. SUBJUGATION.

That's what so many liberals (or "useful idiots" as Lenin called them) don't understand. The Quran calls for the subjugation of non-Muslims.

Where in the Constitution does it say the Chancellor is allowed to commit national suicide? Please cite the specific chapter and verse.

oh dear! you really paint a scary picture. does that mean after "the tipping point in 2046" it will be too dangerous for me to visit my friends in Scotland and participate in some duck hunting? w00t.gif

oh dear! you really paint a scary picture. does that mean after "the tipping point in 2046" it will be too dangerous for me to visit my friends in Scotland and participate in some duck hunting? w00t.gif

Not if you can show a receipt for paying the jizya.

Who said anything about converting. The next shoe to drop in 1-3 years is family reunification.

Not sure how it works in Germany but in the UK it is limited to 17. (I believe) So that is, parents

brothers, sisters, cousins, uncles, aunts, etc...etc....One million in on the front end can lead

to another 17 million on the back end. Now this is only in your application for refugee status

is approved. I have read numbers from 800,000 to 1,500,000 expected to be approved over

time. Not sure what the correct number will be, but the human right of family reunification

has barely been brought up. That is the big number, not those arriving now. blink.png