Prime Australian beef at wholesale prices (from 295 baht per steak)…. by Passion Delivery

PassionDelivery

Prime Australian beef at wholesale prices (from 295 baht per steak)…. by Passion Delivery.

Introducing our latest range of premium beef at incredible prices. Delivered nationwide.

Enjoy prime Australian beef delivered anywhere in Thailand. Excellent quality, taste and texture and at unbeatable prices!

Prime cuts available:

Tenderloin

Ribeye

Striploin

T-bone

Rump

Original Australian cattle, imported live and raised LOCALLY. No growth hormone or antibiotics.

Each cow is well fed with our special recipe for 120 days to ensure best quality and succulent beef. The meat is then chilled for 10 days to develop the flavour and increase tenderness.

Frozen. Individually vacuum packed.

To order or for more details click here http://www.passionde...ns/new-products

From the Passion Delivery team.

post-244103-0-10522400-1464938453_thumb.

post-244103-0-03114100-1464938455_thumb.

post-244103-0-92997300-1464938456_thumb.

post-244103-0-75790500-1464938458_thumb.

post-244103-0-94656700-1464938460_thumb.

We need to know the price per kilo.

I think we got the answer already when comparing the price of the beers. The price should be about 5 times to the similar items. In this case of premium beef, the price is very expensive.

I guess there are some folks who wish to pay 10 times more than others, simply to feel happy.

Hi guys

All details and more can be found here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products.

Prices per kg as follows:

T- bone = 1,272 baht/kg

Ribeye = 1,460 baht/kg

Striploin = 1,425 baht/kg

Rump = 1,094 baht/kg

Tenderloin = 1,950 baht/kg

Remember that we are talking about prime Australian beef, and so if you are doing comparisons, make sure you are comparing like with like.

For example, if we wanted to we could offer "A" grade grass fed Australian beef from older cows for less than 1,000 baht/kg. Sounds like a great deal right? Well, after doing several sampling tests, it simply wasn't good enough for us to offer to our customers (lack of flavour, too tough even when cooked medium rare etc). Even at this lower price point, in our opinion it simply wasn't good value.

If you are after the cheapest price, then Passion Delivery may not be for you (we don't try to be the cheapest because it usually means the lowest quality), but if you are after the best price compared to the quality you receive, then Passion Delivery is exactly what you need. It takes us a great deal of time to screen out these products to ensure consistent quality and good prices, but our customers appreciate the time and effort we take and trust the quality of products we offer.

So if you care about quality and want good value at the same time, why not give us a try?

Seeing how many yummy looking products you have in your store, I can only wish you luck, PassionDelivery.

I guess the prices are OK if the quality meets the advertized criteria.

Difficult to say without seeing the cuts themselves though.

Personally it's the beef steak taste I am after, the texture is secondary, so I take my chances with local ribeye and sirloin priced 340 baht a Kg, but it's hit and miss even if the cuts looked good at first.

I really like butchers who can find good meat among cheaper meat categories.

I was lucky in France and Germany where butchers would sometimes sell me some cheap but excellent cuts that they would normally keep for themselves but that were too big.

Many of your sausage products look very good too, but again, it's difficult to say if the recipe used is a good one. For example, many sausages sold in Thailand contain cloves ?? Why on earth ?

Sometimes I wish there was some kind of "farang cooperative" where customers would be "club members", each subscribing to a minimum monthly order, so that sold quantities would be high and prices low.

Seeing how many yummy looking products you have in your store, I can only wish you luck, PassionDelivery.

I guess the prices are OK if the quality meets the advertized criteria.

Difficult to say without seeing the cuts themselves though.

Personally it's the beef steak taste I am after, the texture is secondary, so I take my chances with local ribeye and sirloin priced 340 baht a Kg, but it's hit and miss even if the cuts looked good at first.

I really like butchers who can find good meat among cheaper meat categories.

I was lucky in France and Germany where butchers would sometimes sell me some cheap but excellent cuts that they would normally keep for themselves but that were too big.

Many of your sausage products look very good too, but again, it's difficult to say if the recipe used is a good one. For example, many sausages sold in Thailand contain cloves ?? Why on earth ?

Sometimes I wish there was some kind of "farang cooperative" where customers would be "club members", each subscribing to a minimum monthly order, so that sold quantities would be high and prices low.

I don't know about local beef in Phuket but what I can say is that the beef we offer is always excellent quality and consistently good. Our Australian steaks start from just 295 baht per steak!

Our sausages are made from top quality suppliers and only contain quality ingredients, no fillers, additives, preservatives. We have a great range and they are definitely worth checking out (here is the link if interested http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/sausages-bacon-ham).

Some people on this forum were asking if our service and products were any good, it is a fair question so If you want to know what other people think about Passion Delivery, our service and our products, we have nearly 50 reviews on our FB page here.

https://www.facebook.com/passiondeliverybangkok/reviews/

I attach some for your reference.

There are also product reviews on our homepage www.passiondelivery.com. For example, I attach some product reviews about our Australian victoria lamb shanks.

I'm sure other TV readers will be interested to know your experience from ordering from Passion Delivery so feel free to share your experience on this forum!

post-244103-0-58467900-1465271738_thumb.

post-244103-0-83778600-1465271739_thumb.

post-244103-0-41829400-1465271741_thumb.

post-244103-0-93716000-1465271742_thumb.

post-244103-0-77060200-1465271744_thumb.

post-244103-0-45367000-1465271749_thumb.

post-244103-0-72734400-1465271753_thumb.

post-244103-0-95162700-1465271757_thumb.