Occupations

TheAceFace

I dont do nothing. Except I do sometimes have to stand up in front of 25 screaming kids who know they passed the exams by having had parents rich enough to pay the fees. On a good day I may even teach em some English phrases like "stop kicking each other" and "bighting tecaher is bad" :o

bighting tecaher is bad

And it's clear they are getting a top notch education :o

Tecaher is the seed from the poisonous nudecuated tree, so it wouldn't be a good idea to bite it. (or even bight it)

Edited by dgoz

I dont do nothing. Except I do sometimes have to stand up in front of 25 screaming kids who know they passed the exams by having had parents rich enough to pay the fees. On a good day I may even teach em some English phrases like "stop kicking each other" and "bighting tecaher is bad" :D

You appear to fit the mould, yet seem to be over-qualified... :o

Work in Far East.
Hmmm...lets see... what's far east of Thailand... oh, you mean you work in the USA or England?

Everything is relative.. my starting point is Thailand...haha!

Looks like you could do with a geography lesson, Greer. The “Far East” – with capital initials – of Maigo is not the same as your “far east”

---------------

Maestro

Work in Far East.
Hmmm...lets see... what's far east of Thailand... oh, you mean you work in the USA or England?

Looks like you could do with a geography lesson, Greer. The “Far East” – with capital initials – of Maigo is not the same as your “far east”

---------------

Maestro

Well, if you want to be pedantic about it, the Far East is a figment of colonial thought - seeing as there are no more colonies the term is now irrelevant. (but you are correct, there is a difference between 'Far East' as a precise geographical location and 'far east' as anything that is further east than 'near east' . . . now, that's confusing :o )

(not having go at you, maigo6)

Edited by Sing_Sling

Work in Far East.

---------------

Maestro

Well, if you want to be pedantic about it, the Far East is a figment of colonial thought - seeing as there are no more colonies the term is now irrelevant. (but you are correct, there is a difference between 'Far East' as a precise geographical location and 'far east' as anything that is further east than 'near east' . . . now, that's confusing :D )

(not having go at you, maigo6)

Don't forget the Middle East :o