No more the 3 Visas in a Passport allowed anymore?

not true i have over 40 visas in my Passport - stop using visa agents, wear a shirt look smart and do it yourself.

I wonder how many pages your passport contains.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1. I got told, a new rule allows only up to 3 visas in one passport. For instance 2 SETV and 1 ED Visa. After that, need a new passport for must go to the home country fo get another one.

I guess I am safe, my last passport expired during an extension of stay, and that was transferred to my new passport. So it has no visas in it, just three extension of stays.

I was once applied for my 3rd single entry visa in HK Thai embassy to visit my girlfriend and the lady at the counter told me it will be my last or next time have I have to show her married certificate. And that was my last I married my girlfriend. Im from HK

Penang consulate has always had a limit of 3 visas and then no chance of a repeat. Just saying, if it helps the OP out.

3 in a row? What if I have three and then come back 5 years later will it be refused?

Sorry, a bit of a garbled post - thats 3 visas issued by the Penang consulate, doesn't have to be serial or back to back. When you return to your country for a period of time it would 'reset' your status with the consulate.

For sure, with a 5 year period you shouldn't have an issue.