June 3, 201610 yr Hi I move soon to an other province, in a house that I have built for my GF ( I shall live with her ) what proof of residence can I have to show to the immigration when I go and see them with the TM 28 ? ( I don't rent, of course ) I intend to change the address on my yellow tabian ban , is it enough to be a proof of residence ? I need also a TM 30, is it for immigration or for police ? thanks
June 3, 201610 yr Complete the TM28 and TM30 (with copies of your GF's ID and Tabien Ban) and that should be enough. Take your Tabien Ban if it's updated. The TM30 is for immigration.
June 3, 201610 yr Does this house have an address and is your g/f the holder of the blue book and Chanote ? If so she is responsible for completing a TM30 and submitting it to the immigration service. You should also change your address by using a TM28 form to register with the local immigration office. Copies of your G/F house ownership documents together with copies of her ID and Tabian Baan linked to a letter from her confirming that you live in her house should satisfy the "proof of residence" requirement.
June 3, 201610 yr Not required, just move on. If they want anything, they will tell you. WHY provide inaccurate and misleading information which if followed is likely to lead to the OP or his g/f being fined and other possible difficulties with extensions of stay etc ?
June 3, 201610 yr Author Copies of your G/F house ownership documents together with copies of her ID and Tabian Baan linked to a letter from her confirming that you live in her house should satisfy the "proof of residence" requirement. Ok, thanks for the response; I prefer to do things correctly , even if later they tell me not necessary but I still have to change the address on my yellow tabian ban ? ( at the amphoe ? )
June 4, 201610 yr I suspect that your present Yellow house book (Tabian Bahn) will have to be cancelled and a new one issued. Tabian Bahn are property specific, only the name of residents can be added or removed. If you are going to different region, you will have to visit the Amphor for the new region. Edited June 4, 201610 yr by rawhod
Create an account or sign in to comment