Wart Of The Ring

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come all the genital warts treatment adverts appeared at the top of the page??

Context-sensitive advertising. The choice of advertisements depends on the content of the page. One of the admins explained this a few weeks ago.

Today is Thursday, how did the wart freezing Wednesday go?

The nurse was very open minded and didn't automatically write me off as a sex tourist - even though many have visited her.

The wart and it's little offspring have been frozen to death. I was told it may hurt but it just felt like she was blowing through a straw onto my nipsy.

It was a bit embarrassing though and I need to return in a couple of weeks for the second half of the treatment and a general M.O.T.

Somebody said on that recent bedwetting post that said post reminded them of this one, I'm not a troll, maybe the bedwetter was - maybe not, but you've got to be able to laugh at these things.

Incedentally, Thailand was on the news while I was in the waiting room - something about Phuket, though the next day the papers ran the story about the shootings down south.

If anyone's really interested i'll give you a wart update when I go for the final chop - or whatever it's gonna be.

WART UPDATE:

It's been a week since my treatment and it's shrunk a fraction but still hasn't fallen off.

Thankyou.

On the hole, it is better than it was :o

With that comment I think my fellow Gentleman has exceeded his predecessors.

He should win a T-shirt or something.

Thats arsestounding - thank you vely bick nong chai :D

bum fudgery,dangleberries,call them what you will.

he's in england, anal hygiene is not so great there... no squirters...my money is on it being a recalcitrant fossilised clinker, he doesn't need a doctor,he needs a plumber with some drain rods, and some soft cushions for after.

I think this thread has long lost its cause.

But for what its worth, get a wee bottle of Acclusal. same thing used for verrucas, and dab it on daily. It will turn black and eventually fall of. The wart that is.

Sorry if this has been covered, but i didnt go through all the threads.