Recommend a garage to fix power window

Hi guys...

I need some recommendation for a honest garage to fix power window that got stuck. One of the window can go down but not up.

It is a Chevrolet Aveo. No warranty and also not my car. Hopefully it doesn't rain tonight ...

Or anyone have any idea how to push up the window manually? I tried to remove the door panel but it still unable to move the window up.

Thank you very much guys.

I know a good one here on Viset Road in Rawai.

But it would make sense if you were to let us know where you're living.

Have you tried putting the wiring plug for that window into another of the switches?or getting power direct to the up side of the existing switch plug.

Hello guys . Thank you very much for the help... got it fixed this afternoon near Rama2. The problem is with the switch. A few switch is dirty and causing the connection not stable. The technician took out the switch panel and clean it ... cost 600bath to clean 2 switch panel....cheap...

So after posting guess what drivers door window sticks right downfacepalm.gifbiggrin.png of course then there is a torrential downpour and on turning the wipers to fast the drivers side comes unclipedfacepalm.giflaugh.png after jumping out into 5cm of standing water to fix it drive home take door panel off and give motor area a solid thump that's fixed fit stop so it can't bottom out again refit panel total cost for vehicle 0 baht future cost in Decolgen unknownwink.png .