Man who killed ladyboy and burned the corpse taken on Bangkok reenactment

webfact

Man who killed ladyboy and burned the corpse taken on Bangkok reenactment

s3.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A 19 year old man who killed a ladyboy, stuffed him in a travel bag and took him to waste ground to burn the corpse was taken on a reenactment of his crime Monday.

Patthaphoom Yaemkhong has admitted the crime. He was taken to the Suthisan condominium where the murder took place then to waste ground behind the temple of Wat Kaew Pitak Charoen Tham in Prawes district where he set fire to the body reported tnamcot.

The murder took place after an argument and resulted in the death of Sompong Bunyeun. Patthapoom had taken the ATM card of the deceased and used it to take out 50,000 baht from a machine behind the temple area where he disposed of the body.

Source: tnamcot

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-07

I knew that most people disliked LB and the way they carry on with their shenanigans in places like Pattaya,

but this is going to the extreme, somehow, I don't thing that being an LB did matter to this guy, he just

wanted someone's money.....

Reenactments are pointless and insensitive. The guy has admitted the crime. Simply write down what happened. Imagine how family members or friends must feel if they see this silly charade.

But of course it's isn't about anything other than the police not having to do any work for the day and having their photos taken whilst pointing at the guy in handcuffs. Narcissism over human decency as it is in so many other things in the world.

I knew that most people disliked LB and the way they carry on with their shenanigans in places like Pattaya,

but this is going to the extreme, somehow, I don't thing that being an LB did matter to this guy, he just

That wasn't a ladyboy, he was 58 years old !, more commonly termed a queer or a poofter.

Thailand has many many queers, Thai and Farang, and I see Lesbian couples everywhere, even holding hands and caressing.

Old dinosaurs need to realise that we are not living in the 1950s. Attitudes have changed, and queers can get married. A lot of the music we listen to, the clothes we wear, and the art we look at...originates from poofs. A very big, strong, and famous rugby player in the UK recently told everyone that he was queer. At least three very top UK footballers are queers, and we will find out within the next year or two who they are. Footballers get distracted by fans with phobias, and many have not been open about their lives.

A survey in the UK recently found that 50% of young people had had some kind of experience with the same sex. Things have changed a lot, and phobia about queers is thankfully an outdated concept. Diversity is normal in the 21st Century. It's great to be alive now!

Eddy

That wasn't a ladyboy, he was 58 years old !, more commonly termed a queer or a poofter.

In his case, a poofter, queer or ladyman.

Thailand has many many queers, Thai and Farang, and I see Lesbian couples everywhere, even holding hands and caressing.

Old dinosaurs need to realise that we are not living in the 1950s. Attitudes have changed, and queers can get married. A lot of the music we listen to, the clothes we wear, and the art we look at...originates from poofs. A very big, strong, and famous rugby player in the UK recently told everyone that he was queer. At least three very top UK footballers are queers, and we will find out within the next year or two who they are. Footballers get distracted by fans with phobias, and many have not been open about their lives.

A survey in the UK recently found that 50% of young people had had some kind of experience with the same sex. Things have changed a lot, and phobia about queers is thankfully an outdated concept. Diversity is normal in the 21st Century. It's great to be alive now!

Eddy

50%. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll. That's about a 50% chance of finding someone normal. I don't believe it.

Eddy

agree. when all is said and done people are just people. they should not be condemned for sexual orientation any more than heterosexuals should be condemned for the same.

In his case, a poofter, queer or ladyman.

or a brown hatter or shirt lifter

So a transgender person is murdered and you are quibbling over what they should be called? It is 'she' not 'he' and come on, poofter? The 1950s called, they want their cretinous terminology back.

Why is it anytime there is a post about trans people the idiots and the ignorant come flocking, with posts that sound like they should be scribbled in crayon.

So a transgender person is murdered and you are quibbling over what they should be called? It is 'she' not 'he' and come on, poofter? The 1950s called, they want their cretinous terminology back.

Why is it anytime there is a post about trans people the idiots and the ignorant come flocking, with posts that sound like they should be scribbled in crayon.

Ignorant ?

Frank Maloney, ex hard knock boxing trainer, reaches his 60's and decides he wants to start wearing dresses, and changes his name to Kellie !

How can anyone, in their right mind, refer to him as 'she' ?

i think the term in thailand is buffalo

That wasn't a man that did the killing either----- he was a 19 yr old BOY

Ignorant ?

Frank Maloney, ex hard knock boxing trainer, reaches his 60's and decides he wants to start wearing dresses, and changes his name to Kellie !

Congratulations, you just proved my point - collect a gold start

"Patthaphoom Yaemkhong has admitted the crime."

The accused never admits his guilt, unless ......... is in Thailand. Why they self incriminate themselves ?

Also, why they practice reenactment? (this is not a historical event)

What about fingers pointing? (this might be helpful in kindergarten)

What about answering questions before any investigation leads to anything rather then speculation? (Koh Tao)

Why police change their official statements? (Koh Tao)

​Why all unqualified news is a news for newspapers? (just for the sensation, or as proof to show the public that police is working on the case?)

To me all leads to one thing: police incompetence.

Eddy

50%. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll. That's about a 50% chance of finding someone normal. I don't believe it.
You haven't followed the sociological studies done in the last three or four years concerning British young people and British sports teams.

Sorry to break it to ya like this.

We'll wait awhile to tell you about Santa Clause* until after you get over this one.

(*Who dresses up as Santa Clara after hours.)

Edited by Fookhaht

Eddy

Having a sexual experience with someone of the same sex does not make you abnormal.

Eddy

Having a sexual experience with someone of the same sex does not make you abnormal.

What???????????????????????????????????????

Ignorant ?

I reckon you would refer to this person as "she" or Madame, or Ms. if you face to face. Would you fancy a disagreement with this?

kellie-maloney-no-going-back---boxing-pr

Eddy

What???????????????????????????????????????
+1. A few on here love these stories as it gives them a chance to push their barrow about gay being normal and accepted. They forget to tell its only accepted by others the same.

Eddy

50%. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll. That's about a 50% chance of finding someone normal. I don't believe it.[/quote)

I agree

No matter what's been written or assessed as some form of guidelines 50% is total and utter <deleted>

Not too many shirtlifters openly Gay in my circles so maybe he ought to change his friends!!!