Swiss Pensioner Attacked in His Pattaya Home by Tomboy

webfact

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

Good luck, next time! smile.png

Probably so.

In my experience, a lot of these 'toms' are very predatory and are very patient whilst waiting for their prey!

Golly, not only do you have amazing knowledge of the situation in respect to Farang's girlfriends and their gay lovers, you would appear to be extraordinarily masochistic (or very cunning) to lay in wait and observe the proceedings. One would have thought that a single experience of waiting patiently whilst they stalked their pray would have been enough for anyone.

At what point in the "stalk" do you feel a moral imperative to alert the intended victim?

Edited by MiKT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. Usually the Tom is introduced to the clueless foreigner as "one of my girl friends".

So if the white money source dries out, the job of the provider all of a sudden is in Tomboy's hands who is unable to cope with this odd situation, as it would actually require real, physical work...

Enough reason to get "angry", something the policeman in charge will certainly understand, sending the loving couple home with an understanding nod after they have paid their 500 Baht fine.

Bike most likely is sold already, something completely understandable since the stingy "Farang" refused to continue his role of a walking ATM machine...

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

I used to relax in the courtyard of my condo complex and watch the lesbians argue and sometimes fight...far more memorable than waiting for a visa stamp...

"There are countless Thai girls out there who have an official "Farang" boyfriend as money source and a Tom as lover. "

Compared to some Thai Visa experts, I must live an extraordinarily dull life. Who could possibly "know" such things? The same people who can't comprehend the difference between an extension of stay and a visa seem to have an extensive and intimate knowledge about the police, the crime underworld and the behavior of "countless" Thai people.

I live and work in LOS almost half of my lifetime. And in that time, I did see, experience and hear much more than your shallow mind could possibly fathom in ten lifetimes combined. Stick to restaurant, general interest or knitting forums, you'll most likely do better there.

Edited by MockingJay

The tomboy was his ex girlfriend's NEW partner !

Very much doubt it, probably been together a while.

However, as the money supply (Mr Bruderer's money) dried up, the tom decided on revenge.

The scum most likely gave the feminine partner a good slapping too.

where did the term tom boy come from? in the civilized world he is called a PIMP! tom boy has always been reffered to a female that acts like a man.

"tom boy has always been reffered to a female that acts like a man", and that exactly is what everyone here and the article says, Duh! facepalm.gif

I spent 12 months trying hopelessly unsuccessfully trying to pick up a Tom. I thought it would be perfect, have a girlfriend who I could party with, booze on with and pick up girls.

In the end I just had to concede they are not into farang males. They like hot Thai girls and get them.

The above comments above generalizing them all to be the same are complete rubbish. Some are funny pisshead playboys, some are sweet and shy and dedicated to one girl. Most are into Dees but some are even into otherToms.

One told me she wanted to give up being a Tom in two years and marry me. I stayed with her family a couple of times who were Tai Yai and among the nicest people I have ever met.

I have been to all the Tom Bars in Pattaya. They are wild, Dees buy the Toms drink after drink and the Toms end up plastered and often throw up. The top Tom club in Bangkok is called Lick.

Most Toms are good, some are bad, like with everyone. People are posting appalling comments here that the Tom bashed the farang simply because he stopped giving the Dee money without knowing what really happened. I doubt it, I bet there is a whole lot more to this story as is usually the case when a Thai beats up a farang.

One of the things I like about Thailand is the freedom to be who you are. Thailand would have to be one of the most accepting countries in the world. Unlike many posters here who want to lump people in groups.

Nice people these Thais.

Got my answer

Edited by riverhigh

I spent 12 months trying hopelessly unsuccessfully trying to pick up a Tom. I thought it would be perfect, have a girlfriend who I could party with, booze on with and pick up girls.

In the end I just had to concede they are not into farang males. They like hot Thai girls and get them.

The above comments above generalizing them all to be the same are complete rubbish. Some are funny pisshead playboys, some are sweet and shy and dedicated to one girl. Most are into Dees but some are even into otherToms.

One told me she wanted to give up being a Tom in two years and marry me. I stayed with her family a couple of times who were Tai Yai and among the nicest people I have ever met.

I have been to all the Tom Bars in Pattaya. They are wild, Dees buy the Toms drink after drink and the Toms end up plastered and often throw up. The top Tom club in Bangkok is called Lick.

Most Toms are good, some are bad, like with everyone. People are posting appalling comments here that the Tom bashed the farang simply because he stopped giving the Dee money without knowing what really happened. I doubt it, I bet there is a whole lot more to this story as is usually the case when a Thai beats up a farang.

One of the things I like about Thailand is the freedom to be who you are. Thailand would have to be one of the most accepting countries in the world. Unlike many posters here who want to lump people in groups.

Nice people these Thais.

''I bet there is a whole lot more to this story as is usually the case when a Thai beats up a farang.''

Yeah, like it's for sure the 76 year old man was the aggressor..dear lord,!

Probably so.

In my experience, a lot of these 'toms' are very predatory and are very patient whilst waiting for their prey!

Well, spotted, Lostmebike! If they were as patient in confrontations, all would be fine, but those Toms here in LOS are loose guns to put it mildly.

I didn't like them back then, when I was still free and always on the lookout for girls, since the Toms were hard to read competitors (and very, very patient as you wrote) and f%##@ng violent, especially towards their girlfriends, or should we better say their "self esteem pimp-up, look what I got slaves" as it appeared that very few of those girls who had Toms as "boyfriends" were neither happy nor in agreement.

Wait until that girl would tell the Tom she wants to quit (before "it" found a better "trophy") and all hell would break loose!

The violent and over the top masculine behavior perhaps is a sad try to compensate for the missing dick... However, I still despise them nowadays, whenever I see them shoving and maneuvering their girls through the crowds, holding them tight by the upper arm, acting all hunk...

One might say I hate them, put that's a bit too harsh, or is it?

But the worst of all is the fact that it is kind of hip now for girls to have a Tom instead of a boyfriend. A high percentage of those wannabe HISOs are into this and the amount of Toms is in equal increase. Scary! :(

Edited by MockingJay

I have had an experience where I walked into the Local police Station in Lamai, Koh Samui blood pouring from my head. The Police summonsed the perpetrator, my EX, and following her giving the excuse that I attacked her despite no visible injuries, the Police let her go and no action.

Thai justice

I hear it all the time..

Never hit a female..

Obviously this guy took a beating from a female, that dresses like a dude.

So, did he just refuse to hit a women?

Screw that rule women! And the men that say it..

He should have knocked out his ex and her tomboy lover..

Edited by D3030

Sawangboriboon medics were called to a house in Soi Batman

Seriously, is that its real name?

Must have been Wonder Woman then.

Yes a real name

I think I would be a bit embarrassed to tell people I lived in Soi BATMAN---------- How on earth does a name like that become acceptedclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Probably so.

Well, spotted, Lostmebike! If they were as patient in confrontations, all would be fine, but those Toms here in LOS are loose guns to put it mildly.

I didn't like them back then, when I was still free and always on the lookout for girls, since the Toms were hard to read competitors (and very, very patient as you wrote) and f%##@ng violent, especially towards their girlfriends, or should we better say their "self esteem pimp-up, look what I got slaves" as it appeared that very few of those girls who had Toms as "boyfriends" were neither happy nor in agreement.

Wait until that girl would tell the Tom she wants to quit (before "it" found a better "trophy") and all hell would break loose!

The violent and over the top masculine behavior perhaps is a sad try to compensate for the missing dick... However, I still despise them nowadays, whenever I see them shoving and maneuvering their girls through the crowds, holding them tight by the upper arm, acting all hunk...

One might say I hate them, put that's a bit too harsh, or is it?

But the worst of all is the fact that it is kind of hip now for girls to have a Tom instead of a boyfriend. A high percentage of those wannabe HISOs are into this and the amount of Toms is in equal increase. Scary! :(

Don't be scared.

The girls here love them and there cunning stunts.

Nice people these Thais.

''I bet there is a whole lot more to this story as is usually the case when a Thai beats up a farang.''

well, if 68 year old grandmother Rose Owen could be, why not this Pattaya farang.

Who knows?

But I doubt it was because the farang stopped giving her dee money as was suggested. You believe the Tom was some sort of stand over man?

I live in Pattaya and see grumpy old farangs all the time. I witnessed one in 7/11 who lost it yesterday because the Thai misheard his order for an Ovaltine. The old bugger spat the dummy big time.

Hello, if you are reading old guy, you know who you are, the staff had a good laugh after you left. Best to chillax, or you will end up like the Swiss bloke.

I ran a niteclub in London for while & the busiest night we ran by far was a gay night.

Before it's first night I got the promoters to sit down & talk the security through the type of customer to expect & where trouble may be expected.

The promoters said that the only men who fought were the odd lovers tiffs who were on roid rages & they suggested that often it was best to just surround them & let them fight it out.

They reasoned that gay men would let the fight take it's course unlike straight nights where groups of the fighter's friends would 'help' out, plus 'muscle marys' apparently burn out quickly when angry.

They however warned us about 'diesil dykes' who they said were extremely violent when trouble started & would think nothing of using a glass or bottle to get their way.

The suggestion was that if one these girls flared up then the security should not treat them with the usual kid gloves but just to knock them clean out as it would stop the trouble in it's tracks.

In the end we saw no trouble but we did have to give the cleaners extra for sorting out the excessive fluid mess in the loos each night.

I ran a niteclub in London for while & the busiest night we ran by far was a gay night.

Before it's first night I got the promoters to sit down & talk the security through the type of customer to expect & where trouble may be expected.

The promoters said that the only men who fought were the odd lovers tiffs who were on roid rages & they suggested that often it was best to just surround them & let them fight it out.

They reasoned that gay men would let the fight take it's course unlike straight nights where groups of the fighter's friends would 'help' out, plus 'muscle marys' apparently burn out quickly when angry.

They however warned us about 'diesil dykes' who they said were extremely violent when trouble started & would think nothing of using a glass or bottle to get their way.

The suggestion was that if one these girls flared up then the security should not treat them with the usual kid gloves but just to knock them clean out as it would stop the trouble in it's tracks.

In the end we saw no trouble but we did have to give the cleaners extra for sorting out the excessive fluid mess in the loos each night.

Thanks for a good laugh and chuckle, SidJames - I saw it all right in front of me... Great description of all the different types and "security measures" seldomly read anything more entertaining on TV lately. Thanks and keep up the good work! thumbsup.gif

Haha so true. ???

Nice people these Thais.

well, if 68 year old grandmother Rose Owen could be, why not this Pattaya farang.

Who knows?

But I doubt it was because the farang stopped giving her dee money as was suggested. You believe the Tom was some sort of stand over man?

I live in Pattaya and see grumpy old farangs all the time. I witnessed one in 7/11 who lost it yesterday because the Thai misheard his order for an Ovaltine. The old bugger spat the dummy big time.

Hello, if you are reading old guy, you know who you are, the staff had a good laugh after you left. Best to chillax, or you will end up like the Swiss bloke.

You doubt it because you won't ever accept that a Thai can be responsible for anything bad. For you the foreigner is always at fault. Even when it is a 76 year old man beaten and hospitalised. Appalling attitude and no better than those you would call bashers.

Hmmmm........Assaulted by a Tomboy....Good Grief.

Is that better than being assaulted by a Femboy....or worse yet, being assaulted by a Ladyboy?

Tomboys, Ladyboys, Femboys......and Thugboys.....All of them, out and about working the Pattaya circuit.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Nice people these Thais.

Who knows?

You doubt it because you won't ever accept that a Thai can be responsible for anything bad. For you the foreigner is always at fault. Even when it is a 76 year old man beaten and hospitalised. Appalling attitude and no better than those you would call bashers.

You better read my post again, where it says "some are bad".

The 76 yo is hardly a frail old man. How old was his girlfriend?

Anyway, the cops will soon catch up with them as they allegedly stole his motorbike (in his name or hers) and we will here the other side to the story.

If there is anything else you need to know, feel free to ask.

Generally speaking the Thais are fairly forgiving and tolerant when it comes to farangs poor form and rudeness in Thailand. They let us get away with quite a fair bit IMO. Yesterday's Ovaltine crazy was just one example. The Thais served him his Ovaltine. In Oz he would have been told to <deleted>.

Nice people these Thais.

1) Tom Boy is a very old term and not specific to Thailand. A few centuries old. Peppermint Patty was even suggested to be a tomboy.

2) People have a bad habbit of presuming 'All' Thais, or 'All' Girls or 'All' Ladyboys or 'All' Tomboys are bad when an article is posted about one of them doing something bad. The reality is, not many articles are posted everytime they do something good, let alone do something of no consequence at all.

You see one article about one tomboy. Divide that by the 10,000 (or whatever) tom boys out there. This means 0.01% of Tom Boys are bad. This should not suggest this is typical Tom Boy behavior smile.png

Sadly, good news is not news, so we hardly read about all the good things that go on.

On a side note: A tall butch ladyboy wearing lipstick on only half the upper lip is an image I will never forget.... (caught her putting her face on at work).

Edited by JayBird