June 7, 201610 yr Just a heads up that the consulate at Savanakhet will not issue multiple entry based on having a child even if child and mother are with you. Reason is you have to be married, only single entry will be issued. Hope this is of any use to anyone thinking of doing the same. Cheers
June 10, 201610 yr Hi can anyone else confirm this. I was planning going there next week for the same reason. I live in ubon so Savanakhet has always been convenient. Dont fancy travelling to Penang . Cheers
June 10, 201610 yr Author No need anyone else to confirm I was there on Monday to apply and said I had to be married. If not then just a single entry.
June 10, 201610 yr Hi can anyone else confirm this. I was planning going there next week for the same reason. I live in ubon so Savanakhet has always been convenient. Dont fancy travelling to Penang . Cheers If you have gotten a multiple entry before in Savannakhet based upon being the parent of a Thai it might be worth a try since you are close to there. Penang is no longer a good option since there was a recent report of them wanting to see 400k baht in the bank now
June 10, 201610 yr Thanks. I'm going there next week and will report back . Can i just ask the OP was all the paperwork in order and have you applied at Savannakhet before?
June 10, 201610 yr Author First time for a Non O anywhere Birth Certificate Mothers ID Trebian Baan Mother & Son in tow No questions with paperwork I asked two different people same answer that because I was not married so only single. Hopefully I can sort all the court and papers to prove I am the legitimate father in 4 months so can extend at CW. Good luck
Create an account or sign in to comment