Bars with privacy

Jp9052

It's not uncommon to read about expats performing cunnilingus on Thai women in public.

Absolute crap!

Absolutely not, it's true

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/910702-update-public-oral-sex-offender-is-regular-pattaya-bar-patron/

No, it's not true at all. That was one isolated incident. You can't link to any others that would make it not uncommon, i.e, frequent or commonplace, can you?.

It's not uncommon to read about expats performing cunnilingus on Thai women in public.

I was searching for that thread to post on here but couldn't find it.

Pattaya Soi 6 and any BJ bar would be good enough for the OP biggrin.png

Mamasan is likely to charge a corkage fee if he brings his own though.

Absolute crap!

Absolutely not, it's true

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/910702-update-public-oral-sex-offender-is-regular-pattaya-bar-patron/

No, it's not true at all. That was one isolated incident. You can't link to any others that would make it not uncommon, i.e, frequent or commonplace, can you?.

Probably not in the Media, but probably yes in Soi 6

No, I didn't realize this was such a big deal in Thailand, based on other things I've seen, but it sounds like too risky. Thanks...

OP apologies for being 'tough'.

However Public displays of affection are a big cultural 'no-no' in Thailand. In spite of it's racy reputation for seamy nightlife, Thais are very modest and are often dictated to against 'immoral behaviour' by the various tinpot regimes they have to endure.

The most inter sex contact you may see while out and about is a couple holding hands or a vexed female brushing dust of specks off her other half or preening him in general. You certainly won't see 'courting benches' in public parks as you once saw in the West...

Maybe a dark corner of a go-go bar could suffice for your needs, but even there such action between two customers could well draw comment from the management or even attract a third party to assist. Anywhere else could lead to bother.

And yet in your first post, with which I agreed, Your primary concern was that of not having to watch people slobber over each other in public, which is distasteful anywhere, not just here, notwithstanding the 'cultural' aspect, which I too would interpret as being open to such displays of uh, affection. Very alike that guy going down on a ho in that Pattaya bar and then getting arrested for it. How was he to know that which was going on all around him had limits? Not everyone bones up (no pun intended) on 'Thai Culture 101' on their two week fck fest. Do they.

I found 3 that are ideal. If some of the less cranky folks want to learn in case you want to try, send me a message.

You wouldn't believe the great response I got on this one from outside of this group (with some positive exceptions of course)...

Thanks again for helpful responses.

Rayk - I think I will have to agree with you. haha

My girl is 23. Gorgeous. Sexually adventurous. I'm extremely lucky and will be enjoying our private sessions soon. Everything will stay inside the clothes, so no danger of public indecency and no, will not be slobbering all over where people can see. We do that in wide open space at night clubs. I'm young, in shape and don't think that kissing should be an issue at night clubs - even in Thailand. Cheers.

I found 3 that are ideal. If some of the less cranky folks want to learn in case you want to try, send me a message.

You wouldn't believe the great response I got on this one from outside of this group (with some positive exceptions of course)...

Thanks again for helpful responses.

Rayk - I think I will have to agree with you. haha

My girl is 23. Gorgeous. Sexually adventurous. I'm extremely lucky and will be enjoying our private sessions soon. Everything will stay inside the clothes, so no danger of public indecency and no, will not be slobbering all over where people can see. We do that in wide open space at night clubs. I'm young, in shape and don't think that kissing should be an issue at night clubs - even in Thailand. Cheers.

Reminds me of Japan in the 80s. Good times. giggle.gif

Try your sofa at home or in your hotel room.

I, nor many others certainly don't want to have to witness your PDAs while out having a few drinks.....

Try reading a book on basic Thai culture before wanting to slobber all over your girlfriend in public.....

correct, why go to a bar if you don't want to be on display?

privacy is not what they are looking for.

No, I didn't realize this was such a big deal in Thailand, based on other things I've seen, but it sounds like too risky. Thanks...

Don't listen to thegeriatric puritans. There's a difference between a little fun and banging her on the table.

If you want that get a private karaoke room. VIP movie theatres with blankets can be a hoot too.

As for those rabbiting on about Thai culture, you are aware that the op stated his girlfriend got off on it.

Would you care to explain Thai culture to her?

Don't listen to thegeriatric puritans. There's a difference between a little fun and banging her on the table.

If you want that get a private karaoke room. VIP movie theatres with blankets can be a hoot too.

As for those rabbiting on about Thai culture, you are aware that the op stated his girlfriend got off on it.

I am yet to meet a Thai "good girl" who likes to fool around in public.

I had a very young Thai girl in Canada and even though she squirted in bed and was into Jap AV, there is no way she would ever do anything in public.... and this was in Canada, not Thailand. Just wearing bikini in the swimming pool took a lot of convincing.....

just sayin'

I am yet to meet a Thai "good girl" who likes to fool around in public.

I had a very young Thai girl in Canada and even though she squirted in bed and was into Jap AV, there is no way she would ever do anything in public.... and this was in Canada, not Thailand. Just wearing bikini in the swimming pool took a lot of convincing.....

just sayin'

Are you Gary Glitter?