Mbk non-Thai staff working retail stalls

farang000999

I've been "hawked" buy several young gals here in Central Pattaya to buy some "all natural" ingredient cream. I chatted them up and looked at the ingredients. All chemicals. The gals were all from Israel.

I mean it's simple. If their products are as good as they claim they are, why aren't they on store shelves?

Haven't seen anything on the shelves that's not all chemicals. At least not yet. Except coconut oil and who knows whats real in that.

Yup, and we're to trust what's in a product sold in a temporary cart with salespeople calling out to you to try it.

No. You have to trust the label.

I mean it's simple. If their products are as good as they claim they are, why aren't they on store shelves?

Haven't seen anything on the shelves that's not all chemicals. At least not yet. Except coconut oil and who knows whats real in that.

Yup, and we're to trust what's in a product sold in a temporary cart with salespeople calling out to you to try it.

No. You have to trust the label.

Then we can similarly trust the products on store shelves that state that they are safe.

If it is as natural as they claim, why not just use home remedies and information from the internet?

And if it is as good and natural as they claim, why is it not in stores? Far less popular products can be seen on shelves.

They really look and sound Indian, they don't look and sound like the typical Burmese in Thailand. It's a staggering number as well was quite strange too see.

A bit of history Burma was part of India at one time, they have a huge population of people from the sub-continent. The Brits imported then in for work and of course they never left.