Lady Carer for a Disabled Elderly Gentleman?

avander

I am married to a Thai lady living with our children in Chon buri and running our own small business. I've offered to post the below for a friend.

Not sure if it the below will yield any results but thought I would it "out there" on TV to see what responses we may get and hope I'm not wasting my time in doing so.

No time wasters, doomsayers please. wai.gif

I have a fit, elderly Australian gentleman (retired businessman) friend who has a sight disability coming to Thailand end of July for a month or two.

His main reason is an interest to look for a mid 40s to mid-50s honest, clear headed Thai lady with few attachments who would be prepared to live with him and act as a full-time carer. He exercises regularly, is very fit for his age, drinks socially and does not smoke so is not interested in heavy drinkers, smokers or women with young children. He would be interested in someone who may consider an intimate relationship should it progress to that however, he does not wish to marry.

If he finds the "right" lady they will have an honest, decent and clean living gentleman to look after who is is prepared to pay all their living expenses and have them live and travel with him between Australia and Thailand (if needed) and elsewhere for holidays (possibly the USA).

He lives comfortably and can get around his own property/farm near Cairns in Northern Queensland, Australia with no assistance.

He needs someone who understands and can speak English. It doesn't need to be perfect but as long as they are willing to learn. Help with shopping, guiding him around when out other sight related assistance. Due to his sight he won't ride on a motorcycle so the right lady would need a current Thai driving license also so they can obtain an International license for use in Australia.

He can look after himself but assistance with household duties and a little cooking and washing would be well considered.

An additional payment each month for the right lady could also be negotiated.

We already have a couple of local friends showing some interest but if you are or know someone honest and decent who would be interested in an opportunity such as the above please message me with their/your details.

wai.gifwai.gif

Thx for the info Mojo. Given he doesn't need constant care and is paying for all their living expenses and offering holiday travel he may have a problem with that sort of money. Will have to wait and see I guess.

Archived