Green Book Mix Up September 2015 Big C Pattaya

PC800

I went to Big C last September to re-up for my 2559 Tax emblem for the my Honda PCX, and got it all right, but I evidently was handed back the wrong Green Book. I will proceed to the Land Office to try to straighten it out, but if someone in Pattaya with a Vespa also got the wrong book, it might speed up the resolution. It's very possible that we didn't get each other's books, too. But, I thought I would give it a shot. The name of the Vespa green book is Daryl Lindsay.

I just looked at my envelope so I could get ready for the renewal, and found the error.

Thanks. Send me a message.

In the green book on the even numbered page will be the registered owners address about the 3rd line down but it is in Thai.

If you can get someone to translate for you you maybe able to do a Google Earth search for the address or perhaps a GPS address may also help.

Thanks for the help. I did find the address, but alas it's in "post office code" that gives the address, but does little to help you find it. I have someone helping me in trying to locate that person.

Thanks for the help. I did find the address, but alas it's in "post office code" that gives the address, but does little to help you find it. I have someone helping me in trying to locate that person.

Perhaps you could get someone to write the address down on an envelope and still a small letter inside with the information.

That may help. Possibly the DLT may be able to help also if it is not too far away.

I went and handed in everything for my Honda PCX on a Saturday last September. Copy of insurance, green book for PCX, and money. They said come back in an hour. I did not look at what was handed to me. Until a few days ago. I received Daryl Lindsay's green book for a Vespa 125, and his tax emblem.

I went and handed in everything for my Honda PCX on a Saturday last September. Copy of insurance, green book for PCX, and money. They said come back in an hour. I did not look at what was handed to me. Until a few days ago. I received Daryl Lindsay's green book for a Vespa 125, and his tax emblem.

So they managed to issue a tax sticker on a Saturday?

At first, I thought it was a wonderful idea. Saturdays, close to home, and same price as Land Transport Office. But, alas, it's causing me problems. But less than an hour and you COULD get a tax sticker...but do check it.

They said it couldn't be done, but I have a new green book. Duplicate Green Book. Whatever. I brought in a 20-baht lost item report from the police, a copy of my passport, and a copy of one page of my green book...and was charge 155 baht in total. Came back the following day to pick it up. BUT...I was now registered until September of NEXT year. So, 100 baht of that fee was for the next year sticker. Despite driving 45km round trip TWICE to the Land Transport Office, I am happy. I will try to track down the owner of the Vespa Green Book.

They said it couldn't be done, but I have a new green book. Duplicate Green Book. Whatever. I brought in a 20-baht lost item report from the police, a copy of my passport, and a copy of one page of my green book...and was charge 155 baht in total. Came back the following day to pick it up. BUT...I was now registered until September of NEXT year. So, 100 baht of that fee was for the next year sticker. Despite driving 45km round trip TWICE to the Land Transport Office, I am happy. I will try to track down the owner of the Vespa Green Book.

So they issued a new tax sticker at the transport department, without you showing a paid insurance? I have a hard time to believe that.

No and yes. I did have my current insurance which is good through September, but I did NOT have one for the coming year Sept 2016 to Sept 2017, because I have not purchased it yet. I apologize for not adding that to my list of papers submitted.

No and yes. I did have my current insurance which is good through September, but I did NOT have one for the coming year Sept 2016 to Sept 2017, because I have not purchased it yet. I apologize for not adding that to my list of papers submitted.