Meet the eleven year old caring for paralysed mum in Sukhothai

webfact

I live in Sawankhalok, about 30 km from that girls school (Sawankhalok is big, it was a province by itself until the 1930's).

As she is a child the noodle factory don't need to pay the 300 Baht minimum wage and get away with a measly 50 Baht.

I'm not a rich man but I will do what I can to help her.

Kasset Tak: I have sent you a PM, okay ?

thumbsup.gif

(1) Kasset Tak and Jaap,

I would like to know what you have in mind. Would you PM me, please? I suspect you are going to try and help this girl. Or, better still, you may want to consider posting it here on Thai Visa. I think there will be more kind people here on TV.

(2) By the way, what happened to this brave girl:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/903480-photo-of-student-mum-taking-her-baby-to-class-sparks-debate-on-thai-social-media/ ??

See posts 42 and 54 but IGNORE post 46.

Regret the link in my post # 28 does not seem to work. Here is the whole link:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/903480-photo-of-student-mum-taking-her-baby-to-class-sparks-debate-on-thai-social-media/

-

Edited by peergin

For starters I would never believe a story unless I could check it out and really find out what goes on. But that aside this is one case where the local temple should step in and at least provide food for the family. It would be hard to believe that at least one local temple did not have the resources to provide them with food and basic supplies.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to find the girl or contact her via her school when this story came but with no success back then.

Now I have her bank account number if anyone is interested.

Krung Thai Bank, Account number: 617-0-39901-5, Account holder: ด.ญ. นิชาภา โนนมี

post-202015-0-56603300-1467109318_thumb.