England fans clash with Marseille locals ahead of Euro 2016

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Yes, England at it's worst .lets bring out our great and known hoodlums to contest the game in the streets. The total IQs of these axxholes would make an imbecile think he is among his equals

You seem like the sort that believes everything the mainstream media spoon feeds you,

Here are the facts,

England fans are drinking outside a bar, mobs of youths firstly local then Russian attempt to attack the English

The English naturally defend themselves,

But of course the press give all the coverage that it was the English that started the trouble, if was the English that started the trouble it would have been them going to different bars to attack locals and Russians, not the other way around

You forgot to say the Brits were also drinking only water in those bars whistling.gif

Watching the BBC virtually no segregation between the fans. Very little police presence in the ground, according to one eyewitness.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Well, the first three posters seem to be in favor of Brits abroad starting brawls with locals.

Fair enough. Don't complain if you lose the fight though. Or claim that you were picked on because of race.

I wonder if the Owen family will be traveling to watch the football.

I never have been able to understand British football hooliganism. Can't they just go and watch sport like in other countries and maybe have a few beers.

Why do they want to fight all the time? Strange people.

You seem to know nothing about the subject, fans from every country at the Euros will have hooligans who want to fight and a lot of them are much more violent than the English

So, would I be correct that you're saying it's not just the Thais with a subset of hooligans, that there are nimrods all over the world?

The English soccer hoodlums are some of the worst.As they are there just to cause trouble.Jail the bastards

Oh Yes, England at it's worst .lets bring out our great and known hoodlums to contest the game in the streets. The total IQs of these axxholes would make an imbecile think he is among his equals

You seem like the sort that believes everything the mainstream media spoon feeds you,

Here are the facts,

England fans are drinking outside a bar, mobs of youths firstly local then Russian attempt to attack the English

But of course the press give all the coverage that it was the English that started the trouble, if was the English that started the trouble it would have been them going to different bars to attack locals and Russians, not the other way around

So why is it that many countries have a ban on more English hoodlums during the matches then a ban on other countries ? It is because more of these scum make it their business to cause trouble just to show what AXXHOLES they are. Jail em all.

The Brits might no longer be any good in football, but no one will best their supporters in hooliganism.

Maybe true 20 yeas ago, not any more

So are you saying that the English are even loosing at hooliganism ? 5555

Well, the first three posters seem to be in favor of Brits abroad starting brawls with locals.

Fair enough. Don't complain if you lose the fight though. Or claim that you were picked on because of race.

I wonder if the Owen family will be traveling to watch the football.

I never have been able to understand British football hooliganism. Can't they just go and watch sport like in other countries and maybe have a few beers.

Why do they want to fight all the time? Strange people.

You seem to know nothing about the subject, fans from every country at the Euros will have hooligans who want to fight and a lot of them are much more violent than the English

So, would I be correct that you're saying it's not just the Thais with a subset of hooligans, that there are nimrods all over the world?

The English soccer hoodlums are some of the worst.As they are there just to cause trouble.Jail the bastards

A completely false statement. Try google and get some knowledge before you engage mouth before brain. English fans are pussy's compared to Russia, Poland, Czech, Italy, France, Holland. Shall I go on?

Here are the facts,

So why is it that many countries have a ban on more English hoodlums during the matches then a ban on other countries ? It is because more of these scum make it their business to cause trouble just to show what AXXHOLES they are. Jail em all.

I don't think you can jail them. They are all doctors and lawyers apparently. The smartest cream of England, the top 1 or 2 %.

Who will look after the sick?

Who will defend all the lower class criminals if you lock them up?

Englishness.

Someone suggested it is in the genes to travel and fight with other countries. I laughed at first, but then I thought about history.

That poster could be on to something.

The Brits might no longer be any good in football, but no one will best their supporters in hooliganism.

Maybe true 20 yeas ago, not any more

So are you saying that the English are even loosing at hooliganism ? 5555

Well after watching the way the bumbling, fumbling, stumbling Owen son handled himself it doesn't surprise me.

"Injuries were reported after several dozen England supporters clashed with local youths in Marseille ahead of their tie against Russia on Saturday."

They already know the result of tomorrow's match?

Holy crap! They did know the result in advance! What are the odds??? OK, this is football, the odds were probably pretty good.

I guess many of you ignorant villagers (with your forks and torches), finally realize that the hooligan issue is much bigger in Eastern Europe, and has been for 10 years allready.

I know you love the Brit Bashing (I'm not British), but You really need to see a bit longer than personal interests only.

The UK has done a lot to stop this problem, so don't knock them so much. They have over 2000 on files. All points of exit from the UK were heavily controlled by the police and physonimists. English and Russian police were in Marseille also. There were 1500 French cops and 650 at the stadium.

. For tonight's show between between Slovaquie and Turkey there will be 3000 looking after the lads. Just like there will be at Lens for the match England/Wales.

The UEFA has opened a disciplinary procedure against Russia concerning the events that happened in the stands after the match.

Edited by Gillyflower

Mosha, on 12 Jun 2016 - 08:09, said:

Watching the BBC virtually no segregation between the fans. Very little police presence in the ground, according to one eyewitness.

In fairness, the majority of the police were probably outside of the stadium ensuring Allahu Akbar and his mates weren't attempting to detonate suicide vests on unsuspecting football fans. coffee1.gif

You clearly know very little about football hooligans also,while it may not be the case as much today some of the very people who are actually into the scene come from some of the strangest backgrounds.

It's not/wasn't unusual to find Doctors and Lawyers running around at weekends scrapping in the streets,football hooligans come from all walks of society and many are far more educated than you may believe.

It's possible to excuse people who don't know any better, and generally have very little to lose if they get banged up. What's even worse is people who do know better (or should), and have a career at risk if they end up with a conviction on their record.

Highly educated doesn't always mean smart.

I guess many of you ignorant villagers (with your forks and torches), finally realize that the hooligan issue is much bigger in Eastern Europe, and has been for 10 years allready.

I know you love the Brit Bashing (I'm not British), but You really need to see a bit longer than personal interests only.

Gotta say, my ancestry is Eastern European. But after watching a few documentaries recently about their football racism, I completely lost my desire to visit the land of my grandparents.

France should be more worried about muslim terrorists than a few hooligans . I hope the security are focused on terror attacks that might happen instead of supporter idiots walking in the streets.

France should be more worried about muslim terrorists than a few hooligans . I hope the security are focused on terror attacks that might happen instead of supporter idiots walking in the streets.

They're not ​walking ​in the streets...

They're ​rioting ​in the streets.

Here are the facts,

You forgot to say the Brits were also drinking only water in those bars whistling.gif
I really enjoy the pub terrasse with my english friends during a football match : it is all about poetry, philosophers,...

It is well known the english are close to the swiss when it comes to etiquette in a pub on match day

Here are the facts,

They were in a bar, what would you expect them to be drinking?

Here are the facts,

Many other countries do not ban the hooligans, it's the British Police that strip them of their passports so they can't travel

The Police Football intelligence Unit in the UK is more pro active than other countries in dealing with hooligans

You seem to know very little about the subject and obviously have no idea what you are talking about

Gotta say, my ancestry is Eastern European. But after watching a few documentaries recently about their football racism, I completely lost my desire to visit the land of my grandparents.

Croatia, Slovak rep., Serbia, Montenegro, Ukraine, Russia, to mention a few, have had big issues with right wing racists pigs and thugs for 10 years now.

Here are the facts,

I really enjoy the pub terrasse with my english friends during a football match : it is all about poetry, philosophers,...

It is well known the english are close to the swiss when it comes to etiquette in a pub on match day

English team supporters recite Shakespeare at Marseilles terraces.

post-70350-0-43553400-1465749492_thumb.j

post-70350-0-95542600-1465749716_thumb.j

Edited by heina

The World Cup 2018 in Moscow will be a bloodbath with thousands and thousands of Russian hooligans vastly outnumbering the other fans.

Russia should have had the World Cup taken away from them 2 years ago, now maybe this will motivate FIFA to correct that error.

English team supporters recite Shakespeare at Marseilles terraces.

"These violent delights...."

Douglas.jpg