Where Can My Dog Live

ergojoe

hello all

having one heck of a problem that i hope one of you can help me with, will be moving to pattaya soon but having the worst time finding a place that will allow dogs, i have just about given up on condo's ever the realtors are telling me that i'm wasting my time, bungalows are available for rent and for sale but they are usually too far from the beach, for some reason the combination of dog and living near or at the beach doe's not work well, i know some of you can clarify whether i am wasting my time or not, for rental i would like to stay under 16,000 bt, for buying under 2 million baht.

i will be in pattaya in november and i hope to put and end to this futility, i had no idea that i was going to go through so much just for my pooch and being near the beach, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

ergojoe

there are a couple of village in south pattaya, 5 mins from the beach who will allow dogs in most rented houses, and for under 16000 bht a month.

3rd road - the village

sth pattaya - suksabai villa (the best choice)

i lived in suksabai villa for 2 years and had a 2 bedroom bungalow for 12000bht a month, furnished and with 3 dogs.