Whiskey Turns To Wine

Mai Krap

Yea yea yea Ive drank a bottle of GLENFIDDICH and I went the store to get more whiskey but the store was closed so now I busted open a bottle of bordeaux out of my collection and now Im feeling just a little to honest but I dont need any sympathy. AS I drove back from the store I looked across the road at the little scum basterds that busted a few bottles over my head a couple weeks ago and I know that there is not a damm thing I can do as the local police informed me that it was not a robbery although money was taken from me....... It seems after they decided to rip me off they got scared and then they were just defending theemselves and then they smashed a few bottles over my head but still couldnt knock me to the ground so then I was hit with a few of those french bowling balls "SELF DEFENSE" and I never threw a punch as all my friends watched I mean so called friends cause I needed everything I had in me to get to the hospital as I was bleeding by the litttre,,,,,,,,, but hay what the ###### you know if the local scum decide to rob you and you dont pass out on the first busted bottle busted on your head and they get scared then they are ughhhh "defending thereselves" just ask the police if you dont believe me...............Its true im not nice but I try to be fair,,,,,,, and yea go ahead all the know it alls that we all know and tell me TIT,,,,,,,, and ohhhh if you were just a little bit smarter and well you must of just got off the airplane and its all your fault cause you caused them to lose face by not passing out.......... but Im still burning with anger and pissing blood...................................

Four bottles of wine later and only the WHINE is left as I sit in my secured compound and run up massive phone bills to the U.S. where of course my family and friends say Im absolutly correct in my WHINE,,,,,,,,,,,,, but by now I dont give a damm and have came up with a brilliant plan to move to L.A. and get box seats at the LAKERS games next year,,,,,,,, Im just a little concerned when I sober Up that this plan will no longer make sense but then again that will be four bags of ice from now.

"did ya start telling these guys that jumped ya about the time u stubbed your toe, per chance"

No I waited till I got to the Hospital and got my head sewed up and then I told the nurse about the stubbed toe from my chilhood and had her X-RAY it for a small additional cost..............

Didnt meen to come accross as a whiner but I just got drunk and Im pretty frustrated in my current circumstance...... Im moving next week so I no longer have to look at the bassturds that smashed me up but till then I mostly sit at home and till today have stayed drunk...... Its not like I havent had bottles smashed over my head before but this is just the first time I didnt go back for a little revenge......... I cant kick everybody in my vilages arsse so I sit around and whine a little on this computer,,,,,, Also it sucks when you think you have a couple friends on your side only to see the tribalism thing show its ugly head when you are in a desperate situation...... I had to drive myself to the hospital and was worried I might pass out from loss of blood....... The docter called the police and when they got there they just smiled alot cause their friends smashed me up,,,,,, they thought it was real funny..............Ohhhh me so sorry mr. you victem of self defense robbery Ughhh ughhh I mean my friends make self defense.........Haaa haaa haaa haaa you buy me whiskey,,,,, black label................YEA RIGHT.