June 12, 201610 yr Just got the marriage certificate and been using visa exempt on my passport so far for in/ outs as I travel very often for work out of Chiangmaj As I posted earlier in another thread after visa exempt entry 14/15 , seems I have been flagged by the immigration at the airport in Chiangmai and been asked more questions and form filing Thinking of getting the multi entry marriage visa and was told I only needed the application form, 40k income proof (does a company letter suffice ? ) and marriage certificate Is the process complicated and should I use an agent ? I would like a multi entry visa and understand its 5000 baht ? Thanks for the advice
June 12, 201610 yr If you want a multiple entry non 'O' visa based on marriage you can get it from Savannakhet, Laos (5,000 baht) without any financial proof. No agent needed. Original marriage certificate plus signed copy. Signed copies of wife's ID and Tabien Baan. Signed copies of your passport pages: ID page. 2 x photos. Application form Savannakhet .pdf 5,000 baht.
June 14, 201610 yr Just to confirm- Are the requirements any different if I will be returning to the US to get the visa? I'm going home in about a month and am considering marrying my long time girlfriend before I go home and would like to apply for the marriage visa in the US. Or should I wait until I am in the region to deal with it? tia
June 14, 201610 yr Just to confirm- Are the requirements any different if I will be returning to the US to get the visa? I'm going home in about a month and am considering marrying my long time girlfriend before I go home and would like to apply for the marriage visa in the US. Or should I wait until I am in the region to deal with it? tia You could get the multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage to a Thai in the states with no financial proof needed.
Create an account or sign in to comment