Chinese woman, 40, found hanged at Phuket football field

webfact

Chinese woman, 40, found hanged at Phuket football field
Tanyaluk Sakoot

1465797459_1-org.jpg
An officer at the scene points to where the body of the Chinese woman was found hanged this morning (June 13). Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: -- Police are investigating the death of a Chinese woman found hanged from a tree beside a football field near Phuket’s iconic, tourist-popular Promthep Cape early this morning (June 13).

The body of the 40-year old woman* was found shortly at about 6am, said Chalong Police.

She was found hanged by a nylon rope, though her left was still draped over a blue plastic chair beneath her.

Police believe the woman died about six hours before her body was found. She was dressed in denim shorts and a shirt featuring a blue-and-red floral design with a large white motif of a royal crown.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/chinese-woman-40-found-hanged-at-phuket-football-field-57849.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-06-13

There's CCTV on the roads up there so they can at least check if she came alone. If there was no motorbike at the scene then I'd highly doubt she walked all the way up the hill, carrying a plastic chair just to hang herself in such a public spot.

There's CCTV on the roads up there so they can at least check if she came alone. If there was no motorbike at the scene then I'd highly doubt she walked all the way up the hill, carrying a plastic chair just to hang herself in such a public spot.

seems like its pretty high up on a tree for a short chinese woman

no offence to the ladies but most 40 yo women can barely climb a rope for half a meter(or do 1pullup), i cant imagine one climbing up a tree and tying a noose