Tales of the Unexpected (for those of you old enough to remember).

Negita43

A word of PRAISE

I have a fiber account with TOT and a TV account with TOT IPTV

On Saturday I was having buffering issues on the TV and rang IPTV support to complain. The technician identified an issue with the assigned IP and said it would be fixed on Monday. Then suddenly my box stopped working with an error obviously connected with a corrupted Android system. The technician said to go to a TOT shop and replace the box.

On Monday I went to my local TOT office in Nakhon Ratchasima and was told that IPTV would not replace an existing box with a new one. However, the lady at TOT who I had dealt with before, offered to let me have her box from her home. I declined not wanting impose on her. In the event she located a refurbished box and I went home with it at around 5pm.

At around 6pm when I set the box up, all was fine until I tried to access some channels in my package. It told me I wasn’t subscribed (I am I know). I called tech support again and got the same man as Saturday. It transpired that the box was still assigned to another account. He said it would be fixed tomorrow. I demurred and said I had already been without TV for 3 days. After some discussion he said he would phone back (to be honest I didn’t think he would (knowing Thailand as I do)).

Later in the evening, he called me back and a temporary fix had been made so I could watch TV (actually so I would be relieved of earache because my gf couldn’t watch CSI).

Anyway, top management at TOT and TOT IPVTV. here is my message:

Employ more people like these two 11 out of 10 rated employees and you will be number 1, not because people don’t have choice but because with staff like this, people will choose you.

Good story; you do run across Thais who will go the extra mile for you.

Now we just have to get the concept to restaurant workers that they should serve everyone's food at your table at the same time.

Now we just have to get the concept to restaurant workers that they should serve everyone's food at your table at the same time.

..a bit difficult when most kitchens only have one gas ring!

The flipside of that is when they serve the appitizer AFTER the main course. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif