Rapist of Ang Thong girl, 9, arrested in Phetchabun

webfact

While rape of a child is repugnant the rule of law must prevail.

We don't know all the circumstances and don't have all the facts.

Even a person accused of this sort of crime is entitled to his day in court or we are no better than the criminals.

Excuse me sir, who is no better than the criminals? maybe you are not, but I surely am.......

Only did it once,so that makes OK in his eyes, lynch mob, too bloody slow

regards worgeordie

Do you promote lynch mobs before a trial?

Does one need a trial, if one admits to a crime? Isn't a trial to determine guilt or innocence?

Raping a 9 year old girl? Only once?

In Australian they use islands to imprison refugees. I think they should be used for those that menace

humans like this animal. Keep them away from us permanently.

Yes, a trial can determine evidence of guilt or innocence and the assailant’s motive(s). I'm not suggesting for a moment that this guy isn’t guilty, but there have been many instances over the centuries of innocent suspects falsely confessing to guilt, such as by reason of insanity, over the crime they have been implicated with.

As you know, a trial is also meant to bring a fair sentence, and I emphasize ‘meant’, rather than emotive vigilante mob lynching that uncivilized communities and countries may resort to, such as in anarchist Somalia. That being said, it’s extremely disturbing that a guy can stoop so low in depravity as to rape a child.

cops should have let him go, he did admit to it, scum bag

What a strange thing to say.

no , not strange at all . that is the way it is . admit guilt ,say sorry , and pay a few bucks before you go home . it is just that way , the way things are done her . no not strange at all .

While rape of a child is repugnant the rule of law must prevail.

We don't know all the circumstances and don't have all the facts.

Even a person accused of this sort of crime is entitled to his day in court or we are no better than the criminals.

speak for yourself bub . i choose not to be mentioned with this pathetic piece of dog shxt , but maybe you do not mind at all . go figure ................

A horrible crime inflicted on a very young girl with a disability. A terrible incident followed by the mum having to awaken the police into action. Hope young girl and family receive some help. The accused needs to be locked up for a long time when convicted.

the police investigation stalled ...

now I see military in the picture - and they got the perp

Did I get this right?

Maybe connections or brown paper bags got in the way of the initial investigation.

may be

or just laziness? disinterest?

the police investigation stalled ...

now I see military in the picture - and they got the perp

Did I get this right?

Maybe connections or brown paper bags got in the way of the initial investigation.

may be

or just laziness? disinterest?

Or maybe complete uselessness

Regardless if he raped this child once or multiple times... Thai justice must be swift and severe, but once in prison, it's hoped that his fellow inmates will take care of the scum pursuant to the "prison code" since "justice" is unable to truly accomplish this because we are suppose to living in a civilized society; therefore, I truly pray the prison code ultimately prevails!

Edited by jukai888

reply to post 4 oh you are so slow, do you live here,? the idea to let him go was so that village justice will take over as thai justice it crap, GET IT NOW DO YOU.read between the lines in future OK

a guy last year raped and killed a girl, he was walking the streets 6 months later, it was only when the dead girls friend was aware of this she tried to get justice, but i doubt if that happened as we heard no more about it