Put down the tinfoil: Thai Science Ministry insists mind control not possible

webfact

Put down the tinfoil: Science Ministry insists mind control not possible
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

mc.jpg
Leaked photo of alleged mind control experiment being carried out at an undisclosed site in New York.

BANGKOK — Government scientists is seeking to convince the public today there are no such things as mind control devices.

The unusual, deadpan statement from the Science Ministry came one day after a woman eluded security at Government House to beseech Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha for help with the mysterious frequency reading and controlling her mind.

“At the present time, there is no credible, scientific proof of any technology that can access human brains in order to retrieve their thoughts and feelings

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/weirdwonderful/2016/06/15/put-tinfoil-science-ministry-insists-mind-control-not-possible/

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-06-16

I await with anticipation the Thai government seriously announcing that little green men are not coming from the sky to invade Thailand, because there aren;t any little green men in the sky. If Thai scientists say so, it must be true.

I am reminded of a top Thai scientist some years ago who said that the melting of the Greenland ice fields, which was happening this century and was expected to raise sea levels by up to 2 metres, wouldn't affect Thailand because Greenland was too far away.

Seriously, a Thai scientist actually said that, and some drone foreigner agreed because he said the water would be prevented from getting down to Thailand because of the moon's gravitational pull. Presumably he thought that water from Greenland (up there) would fall down to Thailand (down there) under gravity unless the moon stopped it. I need a drink, too much idiocy this early in the morning is likely to ruin my whole day.

I kid you not... people actually said this sh|te; living, breathing people.

I've got a headache now...

Winnie.

Little men IN green are already controlling the country led by PM ' Rambo ' Prayut who knows how to defend himself, not sure about him defending the country or its best interests though.

• Like 1

I await with anticipation the Thai government seriously announcing that little green men are not coming from the sky to invade Thailand, because there aren;t any little green men in the sky. If Thai scientists say so, it must be true.

I am reminded of a top Thai scientist some years ago who said that the melting of the Greenland ice fields, which was happening this century and was expected to raise sea levels by up to 2 metres, wouldn't affect Thailand because Greenland was too far away.

Seriously, a Thai scientist actually said that, and some drone foreigner agreed because he said the water would be prevented from getting down to Thailand because of the moon's gravitational pull. Presumably he thought that water from Greenland (up there) would fall down to Thailand (down there) under gravity unless the moon stopped it. I need a drink, too much idiocy this early in the morning is likely to ruin my whole day.

Winnie.

Little men IN green are already controlling the country led by PM ' Rambo ' Prayut who knows how to defend himself, not sure about him defending the country or its best interests though.

You must have seen him sparring with the Muay Thai guy a couple of weeks ago.

Testosterone has a lot to answer for, and this guys in the grip of a righteous flood of it.

Numbskull. His brain is so weak he has to think with his testicles. What price for Thailand next year?

Winnie

ps I mean... Muay Thai for Gods sake, it's like watching two grown men have a nice cuddle.

Edited by Winniedapu

Winnie.

I've thought it appropriate to reconsider my post and instead of calling the PM ' Rambo ' I think ' RAMBLING ' might be more relevant.

• Like 1

Prayuth played it cool later that afternoon, saying he’s got his fists to protect him from the crazies.

“Don’t see it as a big issue … no one was going to punch me in the mouth,” he said. “Don’t panic about everything. I’m a former soldier. I know how to protect myself. If someone did get through, I would punch them myself.”

So the PM would have punched the woman if she'd got through security. Like to see that on video.
  • Like 2

Jeez guys, the photo was a JOKE! "undisclosed site in New York" should have been the wink regarding that....

If you control flow of information, you can "steer" the conclusions subject comes to. See Fox News as example of those who willfully brainwash selves in a society with Freedom of Press. Effects here..... connect the dots

• Like 2

Thai Science Ministry insists mind control not possible

Government scientists is seeking to convince the public today there are no such things as mind control devices.

Government scientist: "Mind Control - impossible. Who needs it anyway, when we can control time! See, my watch, I can set any time I want, I can make it go forward,backward, fast, slow, I can skip entire days or years if I want,,, Now, that's an achievement!"

• Like 2

What absolute nonsense!!

That "leaked photo" is taken from the X-men movies.

Ohh come on!!! are you that stupid??? And with no humor whatsoever to go along with that? Maybe you thought the article was serious because it is not first of April?

I for one am convinced someone is controlling my mind, probably using gravitational waves from another galaxy!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by AlQaholic

Actually mind control over Thais masses is a long successful practice.

The elites routinely keep them poorly educated and on their knees .

LM prevents a solution.

Army enforce the "" correct "" mind set.

Religion offers acceptance .

Then the TV plays out what is propaganda essentially.

And cycles ensure of an ineffective cat and mouse game.

Various races respond to thinking differently.

White skinned people endured once ice ages so their DNA is from survivors of that.

European by nature solving problems was a life and death exercise.

So science was applied in basic tools to make it through.

Ghosts, are in the 21st century still believed by Thais.

And charms etc used by wearers.

Ask a Thai why the moon appears big or small or shines , even where it is , or how far away?

And they will look perplexed.

They don't wonder.

That's the reason we went there and little Farangs sing twinkle twinkle about stars.

Thais have no idea about the sun being a star.

Or that it in fact isn't moving but the earth is.

Cause and effect.

Thais are often in westerner countries for the first time like people in need of de- programming from a cult.

It's so entrenched..

But the most insidious idea is their special place in the world.

When they see the bigger world and how it turns without regard to them.

It floors many times.

Reduces them.

Changes them.

Yes mind control does as this woman says come on a frequency it's called the Friday night speeches by a man who ceased power and won't give it up.

And while the TV and radio spurt out his propaganda ....indeed she has a point.

This post is word perfect, this analysis of Thai thinking, or lack of explains that they are already controlled by their own "Culture"

• Like 1

So no more weekly Friday evening lectures then?

Probably a good thing given what the PM said last Friday. Scary stuff, which he immediately tried to walk-back.

"If you knew as much as I do, you would feel cold," Gen Prayut said during his Friday televised briefing on June 3.

(Winter is coming, and the Red Walkers are on their way.)

Put down the tinfoil: Science Ministry insists mind control not possible

Bit disturbing that this silly edict comes form the supposed Thai "Science Ministry" here.

I bet the Education Ministry had trouble keeping a straight face, anyway..thumbsup.gif

Of course mind control is possible. Try telling J. Gobel.... or their local equivalent wink.png

You're right. Some forms of mind control are the easiest thing in the world. The Thai government. after appropriate schooling by the USA after they got their bottoms kicked out of Vietnam, have been using this for decades to keep the Thai population still while they fleece them.

No trick to it at all, all you need to start is a printing press, some pictures to print and a few monks to agree that hanging the right picture in your house will guarantee fame and fortune and good karma.

Easy peasy...

Win

• Like 1