Mirror Cafe...Update......

KhonKaenKowboy

The old Club Cafe has a new owner and new name, but they are still using the same menus with a few changes. Smoking is no longer allowed. No more 3 for xxx promos. However, for some, there is a pretty good deal. Singha Light or Chang Classic Large bottles for 57 THB each. That will eliminate a lot of complaints about them opening all three at once, and plopping them down at your table. Large Tigers are 80 THB...don't know what they did with the tap. Place is pretty decent, as far as comfort and cleanliness. Personally, I won't be participating in the 57 THB beers, but you could do a lot worse things...like pay 100 for them on the other side of the moat. Nimman soi 7...be there or be square...

As stated, I won't be participating in Chang/Singha Light promos...but many will....I also gave the place credit for being decent, but a lot of the expats are stuck on those plastic stools on Nimman....its restroom isn't dirty, though...they don't even have one. Meanwhile, it took me about 15 minutes to find a cool place in BKK with 60 thb cold 630ml SInghas...didn't see any mention of a Sunday Roasts or Shepherd's Pie so that won't cut it for many...some very nice working class kind of people.

Thanks for the update. I wondered if they changed anything other than the name. I haven't been there for a while, I was disappointed by the food the last time I ate there when it was still Club Cafe.

From the street it looks like they added a pool table to the outdoor area. Am I correct, or are my old eyes deceiving me? It's not important to me, but it might be to others.

I hope you don't mind my piggy-backing on your topic. For the price conscious thirsty people, OMG has been running a promotion on large Changs for the past week or longer--by three at 75 baht each and get the fourth free. In other words, four large Chang for 225 baht. Not the best promotion ever, but not bad. They also have a cooler with a good selection of expensive imported craft beers.

Lots of pretties last night, but not doing their job very well. After the Changs were delivered we were largely ignored.

I hope you don't mind my piggy-backing on your topic. For the price conscious thirsty people, OMG has been running a promotion on large Changs for the past week or longer--by three at 75 baht each and get the fourth free. In other words, four large Chang for 225 baht. Not the best promotion ever, but not bad. They also have a cooler with a good selection of expensive imported craft beers.

Lots of pretties last night, but not doing their job very well. After the Changs were delivered we were largely ignored.

Good point on the pool table, Bruce, I should have mentioned. By the restrooms, under cover there is a pool table!. That's a good deal at OMG....were they cold, or was it drop the four warm ones off opened and run? I won't be drinking Chang, but it would be nice to know if some folks have actually pulled their heads out of their <deleted>.

Good point on the pool table, Bruce, I should have mentioned. By the restrooms, under cover there is a pool table!. That's a good deal at OMG....were they cold, or was it drop the four warm ones off opened and run? I won't be drinking Chang, but it would be nice to know if some folks have actually pulled their heads out of their <deleted>.

They drop off all four beers at once, with all bottles open. We didn't try asking them to open the bottles one at a time. They started out cold, but of course warmed up quickly so we put ice in our glasses. I never put ice in good beer, but do it routinely with Thai beer, especially Chang.

"Flame" style post and other off topic remarks removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.