Patong police raid knock-off shops

webfact

Patong police raid knock-off shops
Phuket Gazette

pp.jpeg
Seized counterfeit goods piled up outside Patong Police HQ. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- Seven shop owners were arrested in Patong yesterday morning and have been charged with selling pirated goods estimated at 2 million baht in value, police confirmed today.

A joint team, led by the Economic Crime Suppression Division 4 (ECD) superintendent Kittisap Thongseewong, raided businesses along Patong’s beach road and OTOP market.

“We seized a total 2,072 pirated goods, including handbags, clothes, shoes and other items,” Col Kittisap said. “This time we also managed to catch the shop owners as well. Normally, they run way before we arrive.”

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Patong-police-raid-knockoff-shops/64072?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-06-16

The garbage bags will disappear inside the building to be sorted and re-distributed to policeman's favourite charity. And we all know what that is.

These goods are always publicly burned. Keep on believing what you want to believe, but please refrain from using 'we all know' when you give your opinion.

The garbage bags will disappear inside the building to be sorted and re-distributed to policeman's favourite charity. And we all know what that is.

These goods are always publicly burned. Keep on believing what you want to believe, but please refrain from using 'we all know' when you give your opinion.

I'm not so sure. Maybe a token amount burned but the rest will end up police mia or mia noi shops ... for sure ...

Publicly burned my ass. Anyway I was referring to a police charity. Better going to a charity than going up in smoke. I will believe whatever I choose to believe and you can do the same.

Publicly burned my ass. Anyway I was referring to a police charity. Better going to a charity than going up in smoke. I will believe whatever I choose to believe and you can do the same.
Yes, that's what I said, believe what you want to believe. But speak for yourself please.