Pattaya Man Hunt Over: Police Trap Murder Suspect

webfact

Pattaya Man Hunt Over: Police Trap Murder Suspect
Story by Albert Jack

p1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Tuesday morning the the body of thirty-two year old Ms Pattarawarin Saengmeuk was discovered at the Boonleua Apartment Building, 1 m. 2 Najomtien. She had been brutally murdered.

After a review of the CCTV footage in the area the police announced they were looking for a fellow hotel worker, sixty-two year old Mr Somneuk Jittreetham, who had, until recently, been in a relationship with the victim.

At 3pm on June 16 police Captain Chan Wimolsri tracked Jittreetham down to an apartment building at 979/33 Soi Udomsuk 33, Sukhumvit Road Soi 101/1, Bangnga, Bangkok. He was hiding at the home of a relative.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225490/pattaya-man-hunt-police-trap-murder-suspect/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-17

Many complain about the Police, but they are very succesful in capturing criminals that could harm you.

Keep that in mind before you post negative comments in the future about the Police.

Your negative post may get your next visa extension denied.sad.png

I know we can't see his face clearly, but he looks very much younger than 62, so this photo is either not him or someone did some sloppy reporting. If not, I want some of whatever he's been eating!

In the linked news you can see the full picture.

with arms like that I am surprised he could even raise them to hurt anyone? Drug addict arms....

Edited by AlQaholic

I know we can't see his face clearly, but he looks very much younger than 62, so this photo is either not him or someone did some sloppy reporting. If not, I want some of whatever he's been eating!

Open the report!

Funny that the pic above is pixelated while the pictures in the report are clear.

Lot of hair but also deep deep wrinkles.

A crumpled face.

Why not 62?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Many complain about the Police, but they are very succesful in capturing criminals that could harm you.

Keep that in mind before you post negative comments in the future about the Police.

The Govt. has announced that they are monitoring social media posts, but, the message still aint getting through to some people. My Thai wifes cousin is one who is monitoring these sites.Some people will be getting a knock on their door in the near future.

Yeh ! we all know how good they were on the Koh Tao case !

The Govt. has announced that they are monitoring social media posts, but, the message still aint getting through to some people. My Thai wifes cousin is one who is monitoring these sites.Some people will be getting a knock on their door in the near future.

If The Thai's gave a <deleted> about what a bunch of Farangs write on an anonymous internet forum, ThaiVisa would have been banned on Thai servers long ago.