CCTV footage captures brutal gang assault in Chonburi

Jonathan Fairfield

They punch like sissies, the one loser can't even use a bottle as a weapon correctly. He smashed it on the helmet.

Hahaha.

One thing I learnt very quickly in Thailand is that a good offence is the best defence.

The two guys wouldn't have had a chance to get off their bikes before I went on the offence.

Fact....

Tough guy heh? That's how many end up dead here.

Nah, tough and lightning fast reactions only on his keyboard before taking the meds this morning.

And I am not sure about the lightning fast.

Probably took ten minutes to make the post.

Fact... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The only fact you know old man is the fact that you know jack shit about me.

Now that's a fact.

You people act like Thais are Spartans. They are nothing more than chicken shit cowards in a man's body.

In response to your "why do I bother replying to juveniles"

I studied for 15 years in kickboxing and the"ONE" thing you are taught from day 1 by any "decent" instructor is no training will make you more aggressive or Superman! Yes you can handle yourself better but that does not mean that you can suddenly take on multiples of men.

As for your claim that 5 men who can't fight have no chance against you, well who is being juvenile??? I think you need to grow up my friend.

But feel free to "go on the offensive" against 3 to 5 guys, we will be reading about your beating sometime soon.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A bunch of aggressive blokes pitch up and he takes his crash helmet off? When I watched it I thought "nice one, he's going to smash then up with his crash helmet"! But no, he cowers. Fool.

"Police told the victim to find the attackers himself" that is what they say when you don't offer them any tea money or the soccer is on the TV.

I have never seen Thais having a one on one fight, it is always two or more on one, cowardly race of men.

Agree, but whatever it is the Police should be hunting them down, charging them with assault and they should have their day in court.

If no Police intervention and they get away with it what next for them?

Imagine them reading the online forums and seeing what the Police said to the victim! They will just be laughing. No fear of any consequences for their actions, now or in the future.

The Police force is the shame of Thailand.

The attackers might well have been police, judging by their response to the attack and the victim

its sort of understandable to a degree, for example nothing annoys me more then a friend stealing off me and if calling the police isnt an option, and its not in Thailand, then a good beating sometimes reminds the thief that its not always a good idea. Not saying thats the case her, but Thailand runs pretty smoothly considering it doesnt have a legitimate police force, let alone a justice system

I understand and agree with what you have said above, BUT there is nothing to say this encounter had anything to do with friends or theft.

The biggest problem here is the face issue (especially amongst the males), they just can't handle emotions, critisism, or any other day to day, normal situations!

It just becomes a case of attack, to hell with the consequences, but hey, "I taught you a lesson, and now I have bigger face" in my own little uneducated head.

Nah, nothing to do with face.

They were just kids all fired up after watching European adults fighting over a ball game I reckon.

its sort of understandable to a degree, for example nothing annoys me more then a friend stealing off me and if calling the police isnt an option, and its not in Thailand, then a good beating sometimes reminds the thief that its not always a good idea. Not saying thats the case her, but Thailand runs pretty smoothly considering it doesnt have a legitimate police force, let alone a justice system

I understand and agree with what you have said above, BUT there is nothing to say this encounter had anything to do with friends or theft.

The biggest problem here is the face issue (especially amongst the males), they just can't handle emotions, critisism, or any other day to day, normal situations!

It just becomes a case of attack, to hell with the consequences, but hey, "I taught you a lesson, and now I have bigger face" in my own little uneducated head.

Nah, nothing to do with face.

They were just kids all fired up after watching European adults fighting over a ball game I reckon.

You could be nearer the truth than your jest suggests!

This was on Thai news yesterday.

They attacked the guy mistakenly thinking he was part of another gang.

he didn't have a clue what was going on until they attacked him.

If the police really said find them yourself then they should be arrested too, especially as he was innocent and attacked by mistake.

To a certain extent I can understand the police being sick of these gangs but it is high time they arrested these lowlifes and the courts sentenced them heavily. This is getting out of hand and has been for a long time.

Thanks for this explanation.... I thought there would be some motivation here, as the attackers very deliberately arrived at the scene in what appears a premeditated ambush.

And unfortunately too, the comments about police inadequacies are disturbing

Multiple off topic posts and flames have been removed, the topic is not about you and your martial arts skills nor is it about soccer or Granny Owen

The Thailand I loved is rapidly deteriorating......crime is rocketing....traffic accidents are rocketing....yet another Westerner who is seriously considering leaving the Land of Misery for good. Can't the police see the motor bike number and catch the scum?

They punch like sissies, the one loser can't even use a bottle as a weapon correctly. He smashed it on the helmet.

Hahaha.

One thing I learnt very quickly in Thailand is that a good offence is the best defence.

The two guys wouldn't have had a chance to get off their bikes before I went on the offence.

Fact....

No, smart guy...time to take it to these thugs/mafia-trash. Stop running with the tail between the legs...

Hahaha.

Fact....

No, smart guy...time to take it to these thugs/mafia-trash. Stop running with the tail between the legs...

oh please. This guy was attacked brutally, if you watch the video in my view he did the right thing. once he was down he covered up as best he could to protect himself and in a few moments they jumped on their bikes and sped away.

If he had stood up, pumped himself full of testosterone and decided to take them on I have little doubt he would have been worse off, we may have even been reading about another death.

The answer is not to fight gangs on your own, the answer is for the Police to step up, make a huge effort to hunt these guys down and make an example of them showing that it will not be tolerated in Thai society. There is no other way to minimise these kind of incidents, we certainly aren't all going to be "street fighters" are we.

This was on Thai news yesterday.

They attacked the guy mistakenly thinking he was part of another gang.

he didn't have a clue what was going on until they attacked him.

If the police really said find them yourself then they should be arrested too, especially as he was innocent and attacked by mistake.

To a certain extent I can understand the police being sick of these gangs but it is high time they arrested these lowlifes and the courts sentenced them heavily. This is getting out of hand and has been for a long time.

This makes sense, i thought it looked like he removed his helmet to show he was not who they thought he was.

Hahaha.

Fact....

And wot would u do when the other 3 got off their bike superman?

So easy to boast bout ur heroic actions when sitting in front of ur keyboard.

Dude he was attacked by 3 guys anyway.

What difference does it make.

He would of stood a much better chance had he went on the offensive.

Do you think wars are won strictly by being on defense.

You guys are funny, cowardly but funny.

Always complaining about the cowardice of Thais all the while you are hiding in your retirement homes.

Exactly even if the odds are against you you if flee or fight. This guy didn't have a chance to flee. And that would not of worked- you can't out run a motorbike. And what about the other people you see in the CTV? Friends of the thugs or just don't want to get involved.

If I have to I'll walk or run from confrontation, but if I have to stand a fight, so be. I might taking a beating, but at least one of those thugs would be in same hospital as me.

Give me a break. If it wasn't for the fact that the one idiot couldn't even use a bottle as a weapon properly he would have very well gotten it straight over the head. Pure luck that he is not worse off than he is. Now had he been fighting back the other moron wouldn't have had the opportunity to even use the bottle as a weapon.

So while this guy and many other before and after him are getting attacked they should just assume the fetal position in hopes that one day the Police in Thailand will give a shit.

And let me ask you GAZZPA, how many times have you been attacked in Thailand to assume you know what the best course of action is?

Living in fairy tale land, you are.

Edited by Rayk

Hahaha.

Fact....

oh please. This guy was attacked brutally, if you watch the video in my view he did the right thing. once he was down he covered up as best he could to protect himself and in a few moments they jumped on their bikes and sped away.

If he had stood up, pumped himself full of testosterone and decided to take them on I have little doubt he would have been worse off, we may have even been reading about another death.

The answer is not to fight gangs on your own, the answer is for the Police to step up, make a huge effort to hunt these guys down and make an example of them showing that it will not be tolerated in Thai society. There is no other way to minimise these kind of incidents, we certainly aren't all going to be "street fighters" are we.

I have no issue with taking on anyone in self-defense and I certainly will not assume a fetal-position on the ground...this only gives these thugs courage to keep doing what they do again and again...it's time to take a stand..be a man. These kinds of incidents have never been minimized and they are occurring more frequently...In addition, if you see this kind of incident, don't just stand there, help out the victim. If everyone started taking action..these thugs will think twice about jumping someone in public.WARNING THAI THUGS/MAFIA YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED...YOU BETTER THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING THIS IN PUBLIC..you may have an unexpected surprise.cowboy.gif

Another routine day in paradise...

The police will work for money...you tell them the desired outcome of an investigation...they can make it happen...

Glad there is CCTV to capture the madness...

Looks like they ask to see what he looked like and decided he was the guy. I like the way the employee ran away without trying to calm things down. Simple " hey relax guys..."

No need to comments needed, I know that does not happen here

Hahaha.

Fact....

take the fight to the enemy

Hahaha.

Fact....

take the fight to the enemy[/quote

A sensible statement from a sensible individual.

Well said.

Hahaha.

Fact....

I was thinking the same thing. Always be on guard, even if you are not being confronted.

Keep your own space

"police told the victim to find the attackers himself."

That's another reason people say '<deleted> the police!'

Sounds more like a license to kill. The police told him to be a vigilante.

Hahaha.

Fact....

I hope your going on the offence doesn't end up with you staring down the barrel of a gun one day. This is Thailand

EVERY single day we are seeing this..!! There is no law in this country now..violence is esculating nationwide day-by-day, week-by-week with never any serious convictions..Thailand must soon rank on-par with many African nations..!

Every city, Every township is now plagued by these gangs of youths on a daily/nightly basis..What the hell are the RTP doing to stop this..???

Now in this country an 'arrest' means nothing! ( due to the offender's 3rd cousin being a policeman) Rant over.