Lexapro Supply

ev1lchris

On prescription through major hospitals such as Bangkok-Pattaya, the answer is yes. Off prescription your best chance is to inquire at Fascino in North Pattaya Road. If they don't stock it they might agree to get it for you but you might find it expensive. My wife takes Seroquel, which is in the same class of drugs as Lexapro, but the cost of buying it in Thailand, even at Fascino, is truly breathtaking. So I order it from an on-line supplier in Canada! But I'm not familiar with the cost of Lexapro.

• 2 weeks later...

On prescription through major hospitals such as Bangkok-Pattaya, the answer is yes. Off prescription your best chance is to inquire at Fascino in North Pattaya Road. If they don't stock it they might agree to get it for you but you might find it expensive. My wife takes Seroquel, which is in the same class of drugs as Lexapro, but the cost of buying it in Thailand, even at Fascino, is truly breathtaking. So I order it from an on-line supplier in Canada! But I'm not familiar with the cost of Lexapro.

I take seriquil too ... I have enough for the next couple months but when it runs out I do not want to have to go back to the USA ..

could you tell me the name of the Canadian Pharmacy you use?

Thank You

Archived