Landlords,TM30 reporting.

How does the landlord submit the TM30 if he/she (the landlord) lives abroad?

You can do the report for them.

Even if I now run the risk of stating the obvious but this would mean the landlady would have to send me her ID and blue book etc? Hmmm, not sure she´d agree (even if this means that she is formally breaking local laws by not reporting me as her tenant). I´ll have a chat with her about this and see what she says....

Cheers!

Edited by DUS

Even if I now run the risk of stating the obvious but this would mean the landlady would have to send me her ID and blue book etc? Hmmm, not sure she´d agree (even if this means that she is formally breaking local laws by not reporting me as her tenant). I´ll have a chat with her about this and see what she says....

Cheers!

Only signed copies of the house book and ID card would be needed.

• Like 1

Cheers!

Only signed copies of the house book and ID card would be needed.

Just get her to draw 2 lines across the documents,and write in ,for use by the immigration dept. only, in Thai,this should

be done with all papers you hand over to Banks,Govt Dept,anything really.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 2

• If you are renting you can complete the TM30 as the 'possessor' of the property.
  • Anyone can deliver it to immigration.

• If you are renting you can complete the TM30 as the 'possessor' of the property.
  • Anyone can deliver it to immigration.

not if you go to nakhon phanom immigration - as i recently found out the hard way - twice.

i have in just a few months experienced so many different versions of process in this country, i will never tell anyone again this or that can be done without a date and place reference.

just now going through day 4 of me trying to get a drivers licence...,detailed report to follow.

Only copies of your passport is needed.

Copies of their house book and and ID card also.

Hello Ubonjoe, last time I submitted a TM30 for a guest at my house, the officer also wanted the Arrival-Departure card number.

In the TM30 there is a space for the TM6 number in column no. 9.

Am I correct ?