FREE Thai Wagyu Yakiniku (worth 390 baht) with EVERY order (over 2,000 baht) at Passion Delivery!

PassionDelivery

FREE Thai Wagyu Yakiniku (worth 390 baht) with EVERY order (over 2,000 baht) at Passion Delivery!

Our Thai Wagyu for Yakiniku is delicious, juicy and tender. A must try!

Simply place any order over ฿2,000, you will receive a FREE pack of Thai Wagyu Yakiniku worth B390!

To claim your FREE pack of Thai Wagyu Yakiniku, type 'YAKINIKU' into the notes box during checkout at www.passiondelivery.com

200g. Frozen. Vacuum packed.

Hurry as this offer ends Sunday 26 June 2016

Treat yourself with Passion Delivery

Order online here www.passiondelivery.com

Call: 096 354 1924, 096 354 4624

Line ID: passiondelivery

www.passiondelivery.com

post-244103-0-89646800-1466677494_thumb.

what's wagyou. is it dog?

you mean like "wag you????"----- well that is what the tail does. Like I said---it does look appetising but when I see the Soi Dogs around here I cannot see them turning out the same somehow !!!!!!!!!biggrin.png

I hope the answers above are meant to be tongue in cheek if not you folks must have been living in a deep dark cave for some time ! Wagyu is a top grade of Beef that is originally from the land of the rising sun and is among the most expensive cuts of beef anywhere so I am thinking the offer above of a free piece wont be very big !

I hope the answers above are meant to be tongue in cheek if not you folks must have been living in a deep dark cave for some time ! Wagyu is a top grade of Beef that is originally from the land of the rising sun and is among the most expensive cuts of beef anywhere so I am thinking the offer above of a free piece wont be very big !

You are correct that Wagyu is the best grade of beef anywhere on the planet. That is why it even has its own special name (and a special section on our website found here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/meat-wagyu-beef).

Our FREE pack of Thai Wagyu yakiniku is 200g. That is a lot of Wagyu and you won't see a deal like this anywhere else.

Yakiniku basically means it is cut 4-5 mm thick and is perfect for BBQ or frying. It only takes about 30 seconds each side as you don't want to overcook it. The result is incredible flavour and tenderness.

Simply spend 2,000 baht or more at Passion Delivery (excluding delivery), type in the word YAKINIKU in the Notes box before checkout at www.passiondelivery.com and your FREE pack of Wagyu will be included with your order.

PASSION makes the difference between good food and great food!