Robbing Ladyboys Return to Pattaya Streets

webfact

Robbing Ladyboys Return to Pattaya Streets
Story by Albert Jack

lbb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- It appears some of the recently arrested thieving ladyboys have been released as Beach Road, Pattaya has, once again, become a danger area.

After a quiet few weeks in the Twilight Zone Pattaya police were informed of a robbery at 2.30am on the morning of June 24.

Thirty-five year old Indian tourist, Vikas Bhatia, reported to officers that he had been strolling along Beach Road, Pattaya with a few friends when they were approached by a ladyboy.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225981/robbing-ladyboys-return-pattaya-streets/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-06-24

Its been a quiet few weeks since the last spurious Indian insurance claim too.

And isnt it always the same amount? I smell a rat.

The insurance scams wouldn't be so easy if the LB problem weren't so prevalent. But no real resolve to do anything about the one, so the other continues as well.

Its been a quiet few weeks since the last spurious Indian insurance claim too.

And isnt it always the same amount? I smell a rat.

The insurance scams wouldn't be so easy if the LB problem weren't so prevalent. But no real resolve to do anything about the one, so the other continues as well.

probably with a bit of insider trading as well.

Gosh.....

When I am in Pattaya again I will have to remember to carry a 10,000 volt "Cattle Prod" with me and any Ladyboy that gets within 10 feet of me will be Zapped...just to be safe.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Robbing Ladyboys Return to Pattaya Streets---OP

Shouldn't it read---well insured Indians with large gold necklaces, return to wandering around Pattaya in the early hours of the morning.

"Come on guys its 2.30am lets all put our gold on & go for a walk...................coffee1.gif

Why do real men wear 50,000 THB Gold Necklaces ?

The other thing I do not understand is these guys with Tattoos from "A Hole" to "Appetite", then run around with tank tops so everybody has to look at that crap ??

Oh, I forgot, I am an "Ole Fart" that thought "Your Body is God's Temple" due not destroy it.

OK, I will shut up and good read some more bashings !!

Gosh.....

When I am in Pattaya again I will have to remember to carry a 10,000 volt "Cattle Prod" with me and any Ladyboy that gets within 10 feet of me will be Zapped...just to be safe.

Cheers

That is a bit extreme. Just learn to say " F*** off in Thai.

As they start to zoom in for the pick pocket attempt, just

say that in a harsh tone of voice. They will immediately

seek a softer target. They truly are the curse of Pattaya.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Gosh.....

Cheers

No, No.......Being the blatant thief's that ( some ) of them are, they deserve to be zapped.....lol

Besides, if you shout at them they take offense to that and then, besides robbing you, they will use their high heels to bash your head in because screaming and shouting at them and telling them to Fxxx Off is considered offensive to them...so..... they believe you should be assaulted ( you foul mouthed Falung...shouting at a ladygiggle.gif ) ....then robbed...in that order.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Wow! Having the junta in command now in Pattaya has sure improved safety (NOT). How about a couple army boys doing foot patrols along the Beach Rd promenade after midnight since the Pattaya police are afraid to.

Why do real men wear 50,000 THB Gold Necklaces ?

The other thing I do not understand is these guys with Tattoos from "A Hole" to "Appetite", then run around with tank tops so everybody has to look at that crap ??

Oh, I forgot, I am an "Ole Fart" that thought "Your Body is God's Temple" due not destroy it.

OK, I will shut up and good read some more bashings !!

No always grow old with grace and style - sadly the tattoo is a must have for the youngsters these days.

Not just a butterfly or anchor - but the whole body - after a while it spreads into something that looks like horrendous skin disease .

Oh well at one time we used to wear platform heels - at least you could put them in the bin when fashions moved on.

Why is it that our Indian visitors seem to attract lady boys- very strange - maybe they like the hairy chests - or more likely the fake 50000 baht gold necklaces ?

Gosh.....

Cheers

This is rubbish advice- never swear at people in this way -anywhere in the world in any language- just smile and sy confidently- I don't want - no thanks -in a polite way. That is the wy to deal with street hustlers in Thailand. Swearing just invites agression here in Pattaya and most other places in the world. It's a good way to get a beating. It's their manor- their gang - their country - their pals - Same in any place where you are a foreigner - even if you are in the right - be cautious not aggressive This is not the wild west and you are not the sheriff. Edited by The manic

Gosh.....

Cheers

This is rubbish advice- never swear at people in this way -anywhere in the world in any language- just smile and sy confidently- I don't want - no thanks -in a polite way. That is the wy to deal with street hustlers in Thailand. Swearing just invites agression here in Pattaya and most other places in the world. It's a good way to get a beating. It's their manor- their gang - their country - their pals - Same in any place where you are a foreigner - even if you are in the right - be cautious not aggressive This is not the wild west and you are not the sheriff.

'Think there might be a fine line there somewhere. If you can fend them off "politely", before they're close enough to pose a snatch threat, that's the way to go. But when they don't take No for an answer, there's no longer any chance of avoiding them, and it's obvious their fangs are out, being polite just might not cut it. Best advice would be to avoid them completely if at all possible, and just get moving if they start to approach. Yeap, 'means having some situational awareness. And FPS don't be wearing "bait"; at least not at 2:30 in the morning... It's like trying to avoid soi dogs with pork chops strapped around your ankles. With apologies ----- to soi dogs.

Edited by hawker9000

Gosh.....

Cheers

Yeah good-luck with that, see you on the next Pattaya One report being wheeled into The Memorial.