June 24, 201610 yr Hi, I looked the immigration site and the wording is weird. I have the report due 4th of July so can I send it 8-10 days before or it has to be sent 7 days before or after or how it nowadays go? Thanks for the answer.
June 24, 201610 yr You can mail the report up to 15 days before the report date. It must be received prior to 7 days before the report date.
June 24, 201610 yr Author Thanks for your comments. I sent it today and hopefully reply will come back. I don't want to go and waste my morning at Chang Watthana.
June 28, 201610 yr if i want to send to nonthaburi office ,has anyone tried before and who is the mail receiver?(the officer in charge)I need to mark 90 days reporting application on the mail surface? http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=central
June 28, 201610 yr if i want to send to nonthaburi office ,has anyone tried before and who is the mail receiver?(the officer in charge)I need to mark 90 days reporting application on the mail surface? http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=central If I recall correctly they don't accept mail in reports (same for online). You need to check with them to confirm.
Create an account or sign in to comment