Kudos - Jomtien Immigration Does It Again

Good to know - I'll take some notes with me...

Is this a one-time form, or does one have to re-fill in a form each time when a 90-days/re-entry/whatever comes up??

I was told it is a one off form....next time you come in all that is needed is your passport and bar code paperwork....????

• Like 1

Good to know - I'll take some notes with me...

Is this a one-time form, or does one have to re-fill in a form each time when a 90-days/re-entry/whatever comes up??

I was told it is a one off form....next time you come in all that is needed is your passport and bar code paperwork....????
But if it's a one time form and they threw it on a pile with nothing to say anywhere you filled one in how will they know next time?????

Psddropped into immigration at KK yesterday needed some forms asked lady at photocopier about this new form. Answer not using it here.

Edited by jeab1980
  • Like 1

Given that it's a paper form and the info doesn't go directly into a computer, then indeed you are probably correct ... i.e., the form will never be looked at again.

I think this form is meant to serve the same purpose as the metal detector arches we pass through at MRT stations and some shopping malls ... i.e., the pretense of a security check.

• Like 2