June 25, 201610 yr Popular Post I did my first 90 reporting on a new passport (old one was stolen in Mexico). The silly ass form was the worst part. I gave it the attention it deserved (for example, "Places I frequent? Macro. Social media used? Myspace.") I handed it over to the nice lady who has been there for at least the last year. She glanced at the form and dropped it into a pile of similar forms that will probably get buried, never to see the light of day again. I believe as long as you make SOME effort to put SOMETHING in the blanks, everyone goes home happy. Edited June 25, 201610 yr by quandow
June 25, 201610 yr Good to know - I'll take some notes with me... Is this a one-time form, or does one have to re-fill in a form each time when a 90-days/re-entry/whatever comes up??
June 25, 201610 yr Good to know - I'll take some notes with me... Is this a one-time form, or does one have to re-fill in a form each time when a 90-days/re-entry/whatever comes up?? I was told it is a one off form....next time you come in all that is needed is your passport and bar code paperwork....????
June 25, 201610 yr Good to know - I'll take some notes with me... Is this a one-time form, or does one have to re-fill in a form each time when a 90-days/re-entry/whatever comes up?? I was told it is a one off form....next time you come in all that is needed is your passport and bar code paperwork....????But if it's a one time form and they threw it on a pile with nothing to say anywhere you filled one in how will they know next time?????Psddropped into immigration at KK yesterday needed some forms asked lady at photocopier about this new form. Answer not using it here. Edited June 25, 201610 yr by jeab1980
June 25, 201610 yr Given that it's a paper form and the info doesn't go directly into a computer, then indeed you are probably correct ... i.e., the form will never be looked at again. I think this form is meant to serve the same purpose as the metal detector arches we pass through at MRT stations and some shopping malls ... i.e., the pretense of a security check.
Create an account or sign in to comment