June 25, 201610 yr At present I own a condo and have a Yellow Book (Tambian Bian). In the near future I intend to sell of this condo and then buy a new condo, which is nearby and also under the same District Office which issued my present Yellow Book. The question I would like to ask is this. Can I transfer my name and full particulars of the new condo to this same District Yellow Book ? Or have I to apply for a new one again ? Your kind advice is much appreciated. Thanking you all in advance.
June 25, 201610 yr You will need to have your existing yellow book canceled and be issued a new one for your new place of residence.
June 25, 201610 yr As written: new one because the "yellow book" is a "yellow house book". It contains the registration number of the house/condo on the first page and lists the persons registered to the house in the following pages (likely only one entry for you in the YB). New house/condo -> new book.
Create an account or sign in to comment