SURVEY: What affect will Brexit have on Europe and the EU?

Scott

SURVEY: What affect will Brexit have on Europe and the EU?  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes. Its all hilarious in the eurozone too

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecb-policy-idUSKBN0KU2ST20150122

Mind the crash

We're three months into that program, and the results at the half way point are exhilarating are they not, no, they're far from.

Reading problems changers ?

The article clearly states that the QE program of euro 60 Billion a month is due to finish in September 2016, not 3 months into the program.

The program is clearly not working, couple that with the suppressed EU financial report of Spain and Italy and the further bail out that Greece needs in August to pay it's loan repayments it looks like the euro goose is well and truly cooked and all they are doing is kicking the inevitable further down the road.

Mind the crash, it is going to be loud and messy.

Are you totally unable to read and understand what I wrote or do you not understand maths at any level, 3 months is the halfway point of a six month program!!!!!!

Why are you shouting changers ? Is it because you are now looking extremely foolish ?

You should try reading the article again. March this year ( 2015 ) to September ( 2016 ) is not a 6 month program.

Basic maths euros 60 Billion X 6 months does not equal euro 1 Trillion. The clue was in the title.

Are you getting with the program yet ?

Edited by SgtRock

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week after BREXIT and my friends from Belgium, Holland, Germany, Norway, Spain and even Scotland are still my friends.

I quite like that really.

(I didn't include the Welsh boys because they are still too busy getting pi55ed! :) )