Cheap apartment in Pattaya

sikishrory

You know there are dozens of real estate agents websites if you google all with a ton a pictures and monthly prices along with location maps and detailed descriptions.

So far the only detail you provide is a price range from 0 to 30 k.

You know there are dozens of real estate agents websites if you google all with a ton a pictures and monthly prices along with location maps and detailed descriptions.

So far the only detail you provide is a price range from 0 to 30 k.

Seriously, all the websites are a total waste of time. I've viewed hundreds of houses on every Pattaya real estate website and inquired about many of them - never has one that I was interested in been available... and this is during low season.

Most properties are advertised on multiple websites and there's little communication between landlord and real estate agents. If you google photos of properties you can find out how many other listings there are for the same property.

I'm guessing the OP is after good value for money at whatever price he ends up paying. For example, 30k can be cheap or expensive depending on what you get for your money.

Edited by tropo

After living in central Pattaya for 9 years, I moved to Naklua a few years ago and I've been much happier.

Some areas are mostly working Thais.

They work all day and come back in the evening or night, exhausted. You can hear a pin drop most of the time.

Look at soi Photisan and all the small streets around Photisan.

Lots of character.