Computer man murdered - found tied up in shop with bin bag over his head

webfact

Computer man murdered - found tied up in shop with bin bag over his head

s3p.jpg
Image: Daily News

SAMUT SAKORN: -- A computer repair man was found early Sunday morning in his shop with his hands and feet tied and a black bin bag over his head. He had been dead at least 5 hours when Samut Sakorn police were called to the four storey premises in the Mahachai area of the province.

They found Lertchai Sukprasertsin, 43, propped up against the glass door of his shop, reported Daily News. His hands were tied behind his back with straw string while his feet were secured with an electrical cable. His head was concealed with the bin bag.

There was no sign of a struggle though there was evidence that draws and cupboards had been rifled through for property and the victim's wallet was found near his body minus two ATM cards.

Police suspect the motive was theft and that there were two or more assailants.

The victim's elder brother Thongchai, 47, gave evidence that Lertchai opened his shop between 1pm and about 8pm every day. When he didn't come home on Saturday night he went to the shop but found it shuttered up. When Lertchai had still not returned the next morning he went again and peering in through a crack in the door saw his brother's legs tied. He managed to pull up the shutters and was confronted with the grisly scene.

He told police that his brother was a good guy who had no problems with anyone with no debts or gambling issues.

Police are studying CCTV footage nearby and in the wider area to get a trail on the murderers.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-27

Jeez....what a scary sight to see thru a crack and then have to enter for confirmation.......

They don't ##k around here sometimes......

lesson for us foreigners............never let people know how much you have on your person while holidaying or resident...

The word of mouth and the opportunist can strike when least expected......

Edited by Nasrullah

Jeez....what a scary sight to see thru a crack and then have to enter for confirmation.......

They don't ##k around here sometimes......

lesson for us foreigners............never let people know how much you have on your person while holidaying or resident...

The word of mouth and the opportunist can strike when least expected......

The only lesson for Thais and foreigners is not to bet on the footie with money borrowed from the local mobsters and loan sharks. They don't take kindly to not getting paid back on time with interest...I'm just guessing but I'm sure everyone who had a outstanding late payment in the area has brought their book current today.

"and the victim's wallet was found near his body minus two ATM cards"

How does the police know he had 2 ATM cards ?

Because there was a piece of paper in his wallet, on it was written PIN and 2 numbers. Either that, or they asked the brother that he lived with.

Heheh maybe not such a good guy as the brother thinks. This doesn't sound like a simple robbery to me.

People are how they think, you laugh at him?

Nothing in Thailand is a "simple" robbery when it happens, but a man was murdered and you start with making "fun" with his murder.

That is surely the worst ugly snake head I've seen so far.

The economy here is not good as most countries right now and inflation is killing average Thai salaries. No excuse for this but I would not be surprised to see increased crime as people become more desperate. Don't kid yourself Thailand is a dangerous place right now.

"They found Lertchai Sukprasertsin, 43, propped up against the glass door of his shop, reported Daily News. His hands were tied behind his back with straw string while his feet were secured with an electrical cable. His head was concealed with the bin bag."

Looks like it was not premeditated as they made do with what they found in the shop, hence the el. wire and bin bag.

Poor guy, must have been a hell of a way to go, may he rest in peace....

maybe his brother told them ... maybe two cards had been used in those 5 hours ...

I wouldn't know how many ATM cards family members have , so I didn't think of the brother.

If the cards were already used , they would put it in the article because it's a solid lead to the murderer.

Heheh maybe not such a good guy as the brother thinks. This doesn't sound like a simple robbery to me.

Is this a record? Comment number one and you cracked the case! Congratulations! No need to read any other comments.

Because there was a piece of paper in his wallet, on it was written PIN and 2 numbers. Either that, or they asked the brother that he lived with.

One more possibility, which would make it unnecessary to insult a dead man's intelligence... Old ATM receipts in wallet. As someone asked, <deleted> is wrong with some of you people?