10 stabbed, beaten at protest outside California Capitol

webfact

No, you and Deez missed my point.

Freedom of speech does not allow you to stand up and yell fire in a movie theater, do you guys understand this?

White Supremacy is the equivalent, we went down this road 1939-45, remember? You cannot stand by "Freedom of Speech" when it threatens other's freedom.

If you guys were on an airplane, and a white guy with Nazi tats stood up and said, "I'm taking this plane down, because I see lots of Indians, Muslims,Asians here" are you going to stand by his "freedom of speech" (Deez and ceolwynn?) "oh he's allowed to say that, just because I don't agree doesn't matter" or are you going to jump up and kick his ass?

It's not about my agreeing or not agreeing, it's about being threatening towards others and that is what white supremacy is.

You said: "Their political views deserve an ass-whoopin."

"it's about being threatening towards others and that is what white supremacy is."

According to your last paragragh, white supremacist can't even speak a word..

Just their presents makes you sound intimidated by them.

You must be "other" than a white guy?

Or one of those white guys, that doesn't want to look like a racist, so you always side with the minority?

Why would their presents make me intimidated? I like presents ! How about a sports car !!!!!

The usual suspects all chiming in for the right to free speech for the white supremacists. Protesters at a Trump rally, that's is an entirely different story. Get em outta here!

“Hypocrisy has its own elegant symmetry.” ― Julie Metz

USA = Failed State.

Civil war is in its way folks, this is only the election, wait for the medicine.

Cut down on the wacky-tobacky mate, it's making you delirious.

Never touched the stuff, unless I was locking up someone with it and entering it as an exhibit.

Sorry, I lapsed there, I forgot the USA usual way of life is mass shootings, mass stabbings, bombings, planes in to buildings, buildings being detonated with civilians in them.....killings everywhere.

Such a wonderful way to exist.

I know what we need, some more violence, let's make it a real happy place.

I guess when ur in the dung hole grumpy, you don't notice the slide down the tube as much as those witnessing it from afar.

Bon appetite - enjoy.

Seems maybe you have spent more time with the media portrayals (think about what actually makes news) than you have in the U.S.

So your views "from afar" might be skewed.

As an American, I'm OK with Nazi types having the right to protest peacefully, like any other group.

Counter protests OK as well, and they should also be peaceful.

Any violators of any political persuasion should be subject to the laws against violence equally.

But I still think it's important to broadcast the fact that such American white supremacist hate groups are OVERWHELMINGLY supporting DANGEROUSmad.gif donald trump. The demagogue must NEVER be president.

Edited by Jingthing

Free Speech is great when you agree.

I suppose so but there are limits to it.

Of course you aren't free to yell FIRE in a crowded theater.

Then you get into groups like the hate group church that protests at funerals intentionally trying to upset grieving families.

Lines need to be drawn somewhere ... the question is where.

Free Speech is great when you agree.

I suppose so but there are limits to it.

Of course you aren't free to yell FIRE in a crowded theater.

Then you get into groups like the hate group church that protests at funerals intentionally trying to upset grieving families.

Lines need to be drawn somewhere ... the question is where.

I think the distinction between public and private property goes a long way to solving at least your "protests at funerals" big dilemma. Of course one must have the power to enforce legitimate property rights, yes?

But we all know that "might makes right" is where it's really at these days, huh?