Facebook Community Page:Username @ ... Huh?

Moonsterk

About a week ago I noticed on my community page cover pic, under the name " Username@ on the cover pic Clicking on it and attempting to fill out a name just got a freeze.

Now today I can no longer see content on ANY community page although the cover pic is visible.

FB is completely obtuse in responding to report queries, just sending out a stock answer.

Any ideas as to what is going on or how to get in touch with FB? Seems to be completely impossible to get a human response from them.

Any suggestions as to a next step? Is there a viable alternative to FB?

Facebook will not reply they don't do that, they have user forums for that with Facebook representatives hanging around. I have a non-personal page as well you can see it here, do you mean the @pagename beside the profile image? That link is active until an admin creates a page name: facebook/pagename, which you can do soon as you have over 25 followers. Now this link had no use anymore so it's normal. The second part of your issue I don't understand.

^ Thanks for your response.

Do you mean after a page gets 25 followers this action of making a page user name @... must be done? It was just never there before. Is this something new?

And I looked at my page from a different account, all content is simply gone. I can still log in to my account so it's not like it's been suspended.

I could view your page, until I signed in, then all content was gone, so it's an issue with my account.

Too bad FB has such a monopoly and can just ignore reported issues. That stock reply from Natchaya, the Community Leader.." is infuriating. " Thanks for you feedback...."

I think I just start complaining on the job page ads, maybe someone will take note there.

Edited by Moonsterk

^ Thanks for your response.

Do you mean after a page gets 25 followers this action of making a page user name @... must be done? It was just never there before. Is this something new?

And I looked at my page from a different account, all content is simply gone. I can still log in to my account so it's not like it's been suspended.

I could view your page, until I signed in, then all content was gone, so it's an issue with my account.

Too bad FB has such a monopoly and can just ignore reported issues. That stock reply from Natchaya, the Community Leader.." is infuriating. " Thanks for you feedback...."

I think I just start complaining on the job page ads, maybe someone will take note there.

If Facebook had to answer to all bug reports they would need a customer service center as big as Pattaya, because they receive many millions of support requests each day. Just join one of the Facebook support communities on Google Groups or Reddit for a quick answer, members are there to help eachother.

Guys I have a question regarding community pages.

If i setup a community page is this exposed to all my connections/friends in my personal account. I wish to setup a community page, essentially as a blog, but I want to manage who can connect to it, totally seperate from my personal account. I don't want the content of the community exposed to my personal stream. Is this possible? Do FB insert adds/news into community page streams?

Sorry if i used incorrect FB terminology, I am a really basic user of Facebook.