Border run for 15 day visa exemption possible?

I have been looking through some threads and couldn't find any info, sorry if I missed something.

Im in Phuket and want to know if the minibus ride up to Andaman club will get me a 15 day stamp or are those days long gone?

Many thanks!

I only have one I think, from 9 months ago, three tourist visas apart from that if it makes any difference.

Then you should have no problem.
Thx u!

Andaman club should be ok or is Ranong a better option?

I only have one I think, from 9 months ago, three tourist visas apart from that if it makes any difference.

Thx u!

Ranong is the Thai border where you get the boat to the Andanan Club. ?

Thx u!

Ranong is the Thai border where you get the boat to the Andanan Club. ?

There are 2 ways to exit via Ranong, 1 is to the Andaman Club, the other is the via the Port, the Andaman club is the most comfortable way with the Catamaran

Why not just go to Phuket Immigration and get an extension?

Not sure what he could get an extension for. Any suggestions?

It seems he has already extended his tourist visa entry.

I don't see that he or she has any extensions on a tourist visa. All I see is: "I only have one I think, from 9 months ago, three tourist visas apart from that if it makes any difference." The one was an exempt. So I guess your interpretation of their post is different than mine from the little information provided. I know a friend got an extension at Phuket Immigration on an exempt entry. But as you say they already extended their current Tourist Visa, then yes a border run for 15 days if that's all that's needed maybe a way to go. I hated doing that trip to Ranong back when I was 49 years old! I'd never want to do it again. It's a long road trip for a 15 day entry.

Why not just go to Phuket Immigration and get an extension?

I don't see that he or she has any extensions on a tourist visa. All I see is: "I only have one I think, from 9 months ago, three tourist visas apart from that if it makes any difference." The one was an exempt. So I guess your interpretation of their post is different than mine from the little information provided. I know a friend got an extension at Phuket Immigration on an exempt entry. But as you say they already extended their current Tourist Visa, then yes a border run for 15 days if that's all that's needed maybe a way to go. I hated doing that trip to Ranong back when I was 49 years old! I'd never want to do it again. It's a long road trip for a 15 day entry.

"So I guess your interpretation of their post is different than mine from the little information provided."

My current tourist visa is already extended. Of to andaman club!

Thx

"So I guess your interpretation of their post is different than mine from the little information provided."

My current tourist visa is already extended. Of to andaman club!

Thx

Thanks, I read his response to my post, which he didn't mention earlier...