Thailand post tracking canada and australia not working on local websites also

thaivisaismylife

hello,

Anybody has noticed that thailand post tracking of registered parcels to canada and australia doesn't work anymore ?

not on thailand, not on australia post and not on canada post

so boring that they are not able to adjust their services, it's so stupid.

hope that fix this soon !

actually aussie post do not supply any information at all, once the package etc arrives at Suvarnaphum airport all tracking stops as aussie post refuse to scan it once it arrives there and they do not let you know when it has been delivered. I have had people phone aussie post with the tracking numbers to be told it never left Thailand then they have received it the next day, they have gone from one of the best postal services in the world to one of the worst. A registered airmail letter can take up to 6 weeks to be delivered there, this is after it has cleared Thailand inside 4 days, its really pathetic but hey, the big boss gave himself a huge raise with all his money saving policies that have destroyed what was a great service

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi dudes :-) anybody knows why it is not possible to get results on canada post even when parcels are delivered ? no tracking or results after delivery, and also no information on Thai post. I just checked and similar problem with Australia. All this for registered parcels, not ems.

It's a problem with Thailand post these days.

I sent a package to China, delivered 2 weeks ago as shown on China post website, but still in tyransit on Thai post website.

Another registered letter I sent within Thailand showed as undelivered for at least a week, after it was confirmed delivered.

A package I received from China showed as departed from Sriracha to Banglamung, which are 15 km apart, but took 4 days to show as in Banglamung

Edited by SimpleChap

38 minutes ago, amjamj said:

Wrong. No details on any post website, Thailand, Australia or Canada.

And wrong again is it never a problem on one side as both websites need to communicate.

Did I say anything about Canada or Australia?

If you know so well who is wrong, then I wonder why you post a question, as you must have the right answer.

I'm out of here, bye

• 3 months later...

Hello, it seems that delivery to Australia is getting better, 2 weeks by Registered airmail lately, but no delivery notification on any website except if you open an account on Australia post, then you get a notification email (but still not result on australia post website).

• 7 months later...

I've never been able to track anything in Australia so no longer offer my customers there the option as it is a waste of their money.

As for Canada .............deliveries have gone down hill this year due to problems with backlogs at Canadian customs :

Article on it here :

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/canada-post-reveals-it-is-the-reason-for-lengthy-parcel-delays-1.3447438

Almost decide to stop shipping large orders to Canada as to many delays have obliged me to give out refunds. Instead I now warn Canadian customers not to expect a quick delivery.

When I order things for myself from China I often have to wait 5 weeks to get what I ordered and China is pretty near to Thailand.

As for Thailand post....no complaints so far.

39 minutes ago, Denim said:

As for Canada .............deliveries have gone down hill this year due to problems with backlogs at Canadian customs :

Good hint and you can bet that Canada is not the only country where customs is the bottleneck.

I made similar experiences to/from Germany. Huge pileup at customs/security check in Frankfurt.