Three year old who soiled the bed battered to death by uncle

webfact

Three year old who soiled the bed battered to death by uncle

s3a.jpg
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- An aunt and uncle have been charged with killing their three year old niece in Prakhanong, Bangkok.

Police said that the little girl's uncle Sompong Phuangsombat, 29, attacked her with a broom handle after he was annoyed when she soiled her bed. Not content with beating the little girl he picked up a metal rod and beat her so severely that she died in hospital later Monday, reported Daily News.

Both Sompong and the aunt, 19 year old Phawimon Pinthong have been charged with assault causing death to Supatcha Phitsanayabut. The attack happened at their third floor room in Niran Residence 5 in Soi On Nut 46.

The little girl's mother had left her with the girl's grandmother a few weeks back but the aunt and uncle had decided to look after her thinking that the little girl would make a good friend for their own child who was lonely.

But after just a week of "looking after her" Sompong started to hurt her, police said. Then on Monday after the child soiled her bed he went beserk and attacked her. The girl went into shock and passed out and died later in Kluay Nam Thai Hospital.

An autopsy has been ordered at Chulalongkorn Hospital as investigations continue.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-29

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"But after just a week of "looking after her" Sompong started to hurt her", police said. Well I think that's a good reason for a three year old to wet the bed, especially if she was in fear and stressed form being beaten.

One can only imagine the horror of the last few minutes of her short life.

I am speechless to think up a fitting crime for this evil animal,in the photo on the left, he doesn't seem to upset, quite calm almost smug.

The girls mother must be devastated.

R.I.P little girl

What a shame that parents here dispense their children upon others with the hopes that they would be loved and cared for the same as the parents would do themselves. A tragedy such as this should be an eye opener for those irresponsible parents who have done this with their own kids. RIP to the little girl. I am sure she is not suffering anymore as she did with that family. It begs to wonder if that man did the same to his own child or if this happened just because it wasn't his own.

RIIP. Little girl . What an absolute piece of shit !this guy is ! My stepkid used to wet the bed so I set my alarm two hours earlier, took her to the toilet then put her back to bed....And reset my alarm .Problem solved.

Edited by borisloosebrain

I imagine the Lad's at Remand Prison know what to do with this piece of animal dropping !!

Impossible to comprehend what how a man/woman could do this to a three year old !!

But then, My Mother brought me up properly, Thank God !!

They couldn't just return the child to grandma?

Not let's just the bash the poor kid to death for wetting the bed.

Children around the world suffer like this everyday from parents, family and people who are thought to be trusted.

Yup, I was brutalized by my own mother during my entire childhood. Extended family knew about it and did nothing. Recent studies show that the brain is permanently altered from severe child abuse so the abusers are effectively releasing permanently damaged people into society. Many of these people grow up to be alcoholics, drug addicts and abusers themselves. It's a wonderful world.

RIIP. Little girl . What an absolute piece of shit !this guy is ! My stepkid used to wet the bed so I set my alarm two hours earlier, took her to the toilet then put her back to bed....And reset my alarm .Problem solved.

Same same, when my kid stays with me depending on the amount she has to drink late and how late her last toilet is, I do the same.

She has a really weak bladder and wets the bed often.

Clean it up. Improve your strategy, and "never", "ever" blame the kid for something she has no control over.

I was repeatedly "shamed" publicly and caned at an English boarding school over this same weakness.

I am in sympathy to people who are scratching around in their minds for a suitable punishment for the animal photographed here.

Sometimes I wish there was a public database one could register as an executioner or disciplinarian to alleviate this anxiety.

I'd like to show him what it feels like to be on the other side of his punishment.

No compassion, no guilt, no second thoughts..........

No humanity...........

We live with beasts and call them people........

RIP the little angel

when when is this going to end,this is happening on a regular week to week.whats happening to the thai sociaty? nobody seems to care and dont care.

poor little girl,the guilt should start with the mothers who passes their kids around like stuffed teddy bears.

hang the bastards.

Why are people so upset?

This is Thailand...no different than any other day...

Why are people so upset???

Because a 3 year old innocent little girl has been beaten to death by somebody who was supposed to be taking care of her...that's why!!!

Seriously, have you no heart to ask that, whether it's Thailand or not???

Whilst the people are allowed to get away literally with murder this type of psychotic action will continue. It is incomprehensible how anyone could do this to a 3 year old child. The death penalty is the only penalty for this action but they wont get it I am sure.

RIP innocent child