Britons urged to wear safety pins in solidarity with immigrants.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/29/britons-urged-to-wear-safety-pins-in-solidarity-with-immigrants-safetypin

Well I don't agree... therefore I'm probably a racist?
My country needs to give itself a shake !
How did this Politically Correct.... 'Boiling a Frog' situation come-about? sad.png
This stuff makes my occasional homesickness go away to tell ya the truth.

No he isn't and nor are the vast majority of us. Our visas are "Non-Immigrant".

.............. and we have to meet strict financial and reporting criteria to be granted that non-immigrant status.

Oh my goodness, what a good idea for a new starting point for UK Immigration criteria.

OK migrant then.

Unless you are now telling us you have not migrated.

OK a migrant that brings our own money to live on and claim nothing of the govt or the peoples taxes then ,is that ok for you?

OK migrant then.

OK a migrant that brings our own money to live on and claim nothing of the govt or the peoples taxes then ,is that ok for you?

Well, this poster uses the local government hospital.

Does that disqualify himself somehow? blink.png

OK migrant then.

But you pay for your treatment no doubt.

What the Pc brigade dont understand is if you disagree with the immigration policies of the EU or your own government , does not make you a racist, but they will scream that just to shut down any logical argument .

Political correctness is by nature orwellian and has its roots in Marxism

Political correctness is the substitution of an attitude for an ideology. As far as I am aware it has nothing to do with Marxism, although I will concede this point if someone can quote from the writings of Karl Marx to prove me wrong. In the meantime, as a refugee from Margaret Thatcher and her despicable creed, I will wear my pin with pride.

Edited by freebornjohn

What the Pc brigade dont understand is if you disagree with the immigration policies of the EU or your own government , does not make you a racist, but they will scream that just to shut down any logical argument .

I believe that political correctness is another thing that the UK is overloaded with.

OK migrant then.

In so much as you have grasped the idea that all migrants are not sponging off the state - yes that's an improvement.

That you accept being a migrant is another step forward.

If we can move you along to grasping the idea that the right to respect and dignity you expect for yourself is due to others we'll have made real progress.

OK migrant then.

I Claudius, is what Boon Me says here correct?

Don't stutter now.

Political correctness is the substitution of an attitude for an ideology. As far as I am aware it has nothing to do with Marxism, although I will concede this point if someone can quote from the writings of Karl Marx to prove me wrong. In the meantime, as a refugee from Margaret Thatcher and her despicable creed, I will wear my pin with pride.

http://www.academia.org/the-origins-of-political-correctness/

https://sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/introduction/05

Edited by Bunnychow