The Roots Of Aversion – Erco Et Al

GuestHouse

Aversion is frequently rooted in self-disgust.

We have Gay haters who are closet gays and I suspect we have people who condemn prostitutes or those that choose to marry a prostitute, because they have an attraction to Prostitutes.

So the Gay hater sees his attraction to Gays and hides it with vitriolic attacks on Gays.

That might explain attacks by some folk on guys who marry prostitutes.

By all means hold the view, as I do, that it is extremely unwise to marry a prostitute; perhaps go as far as to advise others not to marry a prostitute.

But when it comes to this constant posting on this one particular subject, I’d have to ask, why?

What brings about this aversion?

I know a guy who used to live in Chiang Mai, but now he teaches in the Emirates, or Saudi, or somewhere like that.

He is a reject; A real weirdo.

Someone who never got close to a white girl in his life.

He came to Thailand many years ago when he was in his late 30s or early 40s. He had never slept with a girl in his life. He had never even kissed one.

He decided to have sex with a prostitute, but he was too scared of the ones in the Farang bars. They were too happy and sure of themselves.

He went to bunch of dirty, cheap brothels for Thai men and looked for a very young girl that he wouldn't be afraid of. They were mostly just dirt huts with tin roofs and a few tattered girls in each one. He found a Hill-tribe girl about 11 or 12 whose parents had sold her for 10,000 baht. She was mousy and plain and had to have sex with up to 15 men a day for 100 baht each. She got almost no money for herself.

Anyway, he screwed her, and she had tears in her eyes because he was rough and he stunk and he didn't know what he was doing, but he used her with no condom and came inside her, and he was angry because she was crying and he left.

A week or two later he returned to America with a case of the clap. Apparently the doctors in America were not used to such strong strains of STDs and didn't give him a strong enough type of medicine.

To make a long story short, he had to return to Thailand to be properly treated, however, he had waited too long and now he has to be treated for the disease that he caught for the rest of his life.

Every few months, Doctors have to take something like a drill and insert in in his penis and clear the passageway, while he screams in pain.

My point is that this guy hates and is obsessed with prostitutes, just like erco. He even has a miserable, mousy, unattractive wife who lives with him in the Mid-East and who wasn't a prostitute, who he treats like sh1t.

Could erco be the same guy? I have been wondering about it since I read his first posts. :o

Erco claimed he'd never been to Chiang Mai. Though perhaps he was covering his tracks. However that aside thanks for the story. It brought tears to my eyes.

Who can take a Sander..

Made by Black and Decker

Rub it up and down

Till you've got a bleeding pecker

THE S & M man .. :o

he had to return to Thailand to be properly treated
Doctors have to take something like a drill and insert in in his penis and clear the passageway, while he screams in pain.

is that being properly treated !!!!!!

he needs to find a new doctor.

there is no such treatment as you describe. :o

he had to return to Thailand to be properly treated

Doctors have to take something like a drill and insert in in his penis and clear the passageway, while he screams in pain.
is that being properly treated !!!!!!

he needs to find a new doctor.

there is no such treatment as you describe. :o

I think that the treatment is for real. I know that it used to be a fairly common way to treat venereal diseases before penicillin, and if this guy was lying, he could have gotten an Oscar. Also, he knew every Doctor who specialized in STDs in the Chiang Mai, and recommended, me, and my freinds to a few, They all knew him.

think that the treatment is for real. I know that it used to be a fairly common way to treat venereal diseases before penicillin, and if this guy was lying, he could have gotten an Oscar. Also, he knew every Doctor who specialized in STDs in the Chiang Mai, and recommended, me, and my freinds to a few, They all knew him.

there used to be a wonderful "old school" doctor from the uk, had a practice on sukhumvit, above the old british dispensary. he used to sit at a big wooden desk with a big framed portrait of winston churchill behind on the wall glaring down at you.

his first words were always " ah,hello there,what can i do for you ? come to get the old pipe reamed have you? "

so maybe there is some truth in your penis drill treatment for a recalcitrant pox.

Sounds like erco's style although this chap you describe is a Yank and erco's from Bournemouth, UK.  A wank-spaniel none the less... :D

He says he's from Bournemouth............but who knows!

.....Then again, if you were going to make it up, you wouldn't choose a crappy place like Bournemouth...............

.....so he's from Bournemouth..............

Jeez, no wonder he's so screwed up. :o

he returned to America with a case of the clap. Apparently the doctors in America were not used to such strong strains of STDs and didn't give him a strong enough type of medicine.

To make a long story short, he had to return to Thailand to be properly treated, however, he had waited too long and now he has to be treated for the disease that he caught for the rest of his life.

But otherwise he was OK? :o