Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thsi topic has been covered extensively by Pro' Pigeon. Mush of his data finds it's way into independent surveys.

I seen him at work and it's refreshing to see a professional like the Professor be so exacting in his measurments.

where did the Russians come, out on Jomtien beach today, lots of rather huge ladies and they all insist on wearing bikinis, need a full length mirror methinks, the rolls of fat cover the bottom of the bikini,, not  a pretty sight, maybe the powers that be could include this amongst the no fags, no beer , on the beach

16 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

where did the Russians come, out on Jomtien beach today, lots of rather huge ladies and they all insist on wearing bikinis, need a full length mirror methinks, the rolls of fat cover the bottom of the bikini,, not  a pretty sight, maybe the powers that be could include this amongst the no fags, no beer , on the beach

. I  recall  a  European  country  did  attempt  a  ban  on  obese  women  in  bikinis on  public  beaches.  Not  sure  if  it  worked. 

Have  no idea  why  it did  not  include  obese   men  in speedos. lol

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

"Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world" Just how many breasts do Thai woman have each, on average, if some of them are the smallest?

Whoa!  Be   fair  !   Some  women  do  have   unequal  breasts.  Not   just  Thai  women. 

I  have  never  understood  the  preoccupation   with   female  breasts  by so  many .

As  a  body  part  they  can be  sensually  important   but  they  are   not  genitalia .

Has   about  the  same  relative  importance  as  to   how  hairy a   man is. lol