Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

rooster59

Researchers say Thai women have some of the smallest breasts in the world

By Coconuts Bangkok

post-247607-0-57365000-1467429624_thumb.

BANGKOK: A cross section of men from across the globe will never leave Thailand because they are in love with a Thai woman — but it’s probably not because of her breast size. A recent study said they have some of the smallest breasts in the world.

Oh no, you didn’t.

Thai women ranked 101st, out of 108 countries in the study. This means that they have some of the smallest breasts in the world, according to research published in The Journal of Female Health Sciences.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/07/01/researchers-say-thai-women-have-some-smallest-breasts-world

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-02

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been a breast man. Had to give that up when I moved here. Thought I didn't miss it 'til I was in Paris in the summer. I'll be honest - I'm still a breast man.

I hear in Colombia they have the whole package. Thai women hate when you say Colombian women are the world's most beautiful.

I agree about the earlier poster suggesting some research into the correlation between women's breast size and body fat/BMI.

To find the U.S. and UK at the top of the breast size list can only lead me to presume that there HAS to be some connection. I've never thought of U.S. women as having particularly large "natural" breasts compared to elsewhere, but they certainly would rank high internationally/comparatively on the chubby scale. Same with the UK, I'd imagine.

But likewise, to find the study saying PH women have the smallest average breast sizes in the world, and smaller than TH on average, seems to contradict both conventional wisdom and personal experience. That just doesn't sound right.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

As an amateur researcher myself on this subject, I have long considered this to be a small but important topic to stay abreast of. Now, it looks like the local media will milk this report for all its worth. Having said that, it may be that, given the current state of the economy and politics, one should grab whatever comes to hand and make the most of them - before this whole enterprise goes tits up. Yes, it may all come to bust.

Now I'm off to enjoy a cuppa tea. Make it a 32-B

Doesn't bother me. Thai women are cute, sweet and have lovely legs.

And the not before mentioned attribute rates very highly as well, especially when presented with enthusiasm.

Was this a convenience sample? Interested in knowing the MAX Min Mean and the STD. What was the calibration on the measuring device, one hand two hands

Edited by Rhys

Women with smaller breasts tend to have more sensitive nipples.

This is a good thing.

In fact, my wife is one of the few women in her group of friends that didn't lose nipple sensitivity when she had her breasts enlarged.

This is a really, really good thing.

In addition, according to Newton, the strength of gravity is directionally proportional to the amount of mass in each object.

larger-object-greater-gravity.jpg

This is a really, really, really bad thing for women with large breasts as they reach a certain age.

Edited by Dagnabbit

I mainly agree with you but many I see hanging about malls and on the BTS have asses and legs on them like elephants.

I mainly agree with you but many I see hanging about malls and on the BTS have asses and legs on them like elephants.

Yes - it's called being overweight, an affliction that effects many men and women.

Presumably Mr Fox - you have a body like Adonis, as you are in a position to critique.

Yes - it's called being overweight, an affliction that effects many men and women.

Presumably Mr Fox - you have a body like Adonis, as you are in a position to critique.

Come on. This is Thailand. We get old and fat but our girlfriends don't.