Best low season discounts.

peeba7

Contrary to the 'less customers raise the prices' rule, post any and all exceptions here. Another remarkably low season should bear some results in this subject. Pattaya specific, however feel free to expand geographic horizons for the adventurous.

It's very hard to trust the almost permanent signs claiming 30-70% discounts.

I was in Boonthavorn last week looking at their ovens & the sales man told me that they had a special sale on some display item of 70% that was running until the end of June.

Showed me the the old price & then the new 'sale' price which was quite impressive.

I never rush into buying stuff so went home & checked again against some brand brochures & there in black & white was the 'sale' price listed as normal.

Many locals still have not taken advantage of the Eatigo.com discounts of 50% off at many fine local restaurant currently 24 in Pattaya and over 200 in Bangkok. I use often and enjoy the benefits, they also have promotions with 100 baht vouchers to Starbucks and Swensen's 2 times a month when booking and using that promo code. Sign up and start enjoying!

I've just had a good look on that site danny but could only find page after page of Bangkok places.

I put Pattaya into the search box & it came back with no results.

Where or what should I be looking at on eatigo?

Many locals still have not taken advantage of the Eatigo.com discounts of 50% off at many fine local restaurant currently 24 in Pattaya and over 200 in Bangkok. I use often and enjoy the benefits, they also have promotions with 100 baht vouchers to Starbucks and Swensen's 2 times a month when booking and using that promo code. Sign up and start enjoying!

I've just had a good look on that site danny but could only find page after page of Bangkok places.

I put Pattaya into the search box & it came back with no results.

Where or what should I be looking at on eatigo?

Just select your desired location top-right.

The choice in Bangkok is vastly superior to that in Pattaya, and many of the places that used to participate here have withdrawn from it, which is a shame.

It's very hard to trust the almost permanent signs claiming 30-70% discounts.

I was in Boonthavorn last week looking at their ovens & the sales man told me that they had a special sale on some display item of 70% that was running until the end of June.

Showed me the the old price & then the new 'sale' price which was quite impressive.

I never rush into buying stuff so went home & checked again against some brand brochures & there in black & white was the 'sale' price listed as normal.

Are you suggesting they tell lies here, heavens forbid !!!!!!!!!!!! giggle.gif

I have always found sales people a particular disgusting type of human been world wide.

I have never had this type of person as a friend or let one in my home . bah.gif

You need to choose Pattaya as the city before you search on Eatigo .

I only use Eatigo now if I want to eat in an upscale restaurant , and only when it's 50% off.

Archived