Whistle while you work - 'happy' guy slashed to death for singing on the job

webfact

People, like the murderer, see absolutely nothing wrong with killing someone for whistling. There is no inner voice saying: "This is wrong!" They are even too stupid to realize that the Police will catch them in a day or two and send them to prison for many years.

" What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you ???????"

" What would you do if I sang out of tune, would you ???????"

I'd stand up and walk out on you, but you'd get by with a little help from your friends. And no, I wouldn't lend you my ears.guitar.gif

the mentality of these so called men is pretty pathetic, looks like having a little pecker really upsets some guys and causes severe jealousy, no wonder we dont see more happy guys around if this is the way the "little" guys react if anyone dares to sing anywhere near their owned goods.

the mentality of these so called men is pretty pathetic, looks like having a little pecker really upsets some guys and causes severe jealousy, no wonder we dont see more happy guys around if this is the way the "little" guys react if anyone dares to sing anywhere near their owned goods.

I'm not so sure it's any less pathetic than assuming this incident had anything to do with penis size or evenbeing smug enough to put it out there.

Yet another thread that proves the premise that on thaivisa a dead Thai of any variety is either irrelevant or a source of humour or derision, while a dead foreigner rates platitudes and insincere calls of RIP.

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Posts have been removed.