Sixty nine year old Thai man found stiff after sleeping with three girls at short-time hotel

webfact

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 69 I would love to be stiff for a sixty niner found by the staff with my stiff in a threesome or some stuff like that. This guy was no stiff, just didn't know when to stop pointing his erection in multiple directions. May he rest in peace, without i police at his bedside and rise up to the clouds when his stiff has subsided.

This heading is extremely disrespectful to the diseased. The source would not dare to say such a thing.

We just have to hope our deaths don't merit mention on TV ... unless of course you want your 15 minutes of fame to generate chuckles and adolescent comments.

This heading is extremely disrespectful to the diseased. The source would not dare to say such a thing.

Diseased???? Think you may mean deceased. But then again!!!!

Bet you didn't pass many spelling tests at school

It just may not have been his screwing 3 girls that killed him, as it sounds like he does this quite often ?

He didn't pick the girls up in a bar, they arrived at his hotel on a motorbike, so I guess he knows them quite well..

He was 69 after all, and people do just die anyway... But it sure is, one of the better ways to go.!!

stiff (whatever), used condom, three girls, three hours plus two...

what a great way to go. can i please book in?

i'll have what he had, on my last one.

Who was it who said his lifetime dream was to get arrested on his 100th birthday for rape (or a similar statement)?

Imagine a telegram from old Queenie and a rape charge at the same time bah.gifbah.gif

sad to read some rather 'cruel' and insensitive

comments.

he was not harming anyone but having fun his way.definitely something went wrong and

until that is confirmed let us not make cheap comments.

RIP senior.we all have to go. this was your destiny.

There'll be a few sign up for that experience!!

What a stupid expression "slept with" really is. Just say he was screwing himself stupid/er, or dead. He was doing anything but sleeping until the last long sleep.

There'll be a few sign up for that experience!!

What a stupid expression "slept with" really is. Just say he was screwing himself stupid/er, or dead. He was doing anything but sleeping until the last long sleep.

yes it is a stupid saying, but probably better to say " I slept with her" that to say " I <deleted> her " every one knows what you mean...

No finger pointing to the car plate, dead body or printing of name and/or car plate registration - as usually the case with alien where even the passport details are shown in full colour?

Just can't help yourself can you. Thai bashers subtle attempt to suggest discrimination.

RIP (rest in priapism).

I think it's much better than getting squeezed by a 16 wheeler....

I'm just wondering if the three girls could cope with the poor guy. RIP dude.

Edited by lostinisaan

"Police are also looking for the girls to help them with their enquiries."

No doubt to help with the re-enactment.

I suppose Having been found "stiff" , this willl help make any reenactment easier.

Who was it who said his lifetime dream was to get arrested on his 100th birthday for rape (or a similar statement)?

"........... Shot on a his 100th birthday by a revenging 21 year old bridegroom on his wedding day."

What a hero this guy was and should get a heroes send of maybe a Viking funeral. Here is the funny part Quote The body was sent to Pak Chong Nana hospital for an autopsy to find out the cause of death. Police are also looking for the girls to help them with their inquiries. unquote Three girls and 1 used condom he sure did not get a chance to sample them all mores the pity . Hands up if you know the cause of death. Could this translate into a winning lottery ticket somehow?