Thai court rejects arrest warrant for ‘Ying Gai’

webfact

Court rejects arrest warrant for ‘Ying Gai’

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4Fp5HzQwMatgIsoJW5rxuHGb

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court has rejected the police enquiry officers request for an arrest warrant for Mrs Monta Yokrattanakarn, alias Ying Gai, on charges of giving false statements to authorities and slandering the other people.

The court instead suggested that the police officers issue summons for the suspect to acknowledge the charges.

Crime Suppression Division deputy commander Pol Col Chakrit Sawasdi said he had instructed the enquiry officers to issue summons and has it sent to Prachachoen police who will then deliver the summons to the residence of Ying Gai at Prachanives 1 condominium informing her to show up at the CSD to acknowledge the charges.

But if she turns herself in at the CSD, she will be informed of the charges against her and she has the right to bring with her witnesses to challenge the charges against her, said the colonel, adding that she will not be detained.

The colonel claimed the police have sufficient evidences to show that Ying Gai was involved in human trafficking.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/court-rejects-arrest-warrant-ying-gai/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-07-06

So they got evidences to show that she was involved in human trafficking but will not arrest here, and at the same time the poor maids she has accused of theft go direct to jail, the whole Thai justice system needs a complete makeover.

Absolutely bang on the money, this case makes me sick to my stomach. This horrible old bag deserves to rot for many years in prison, and those that shielded her and facilitated in locking up innocent people on BS charges need to be looking at a lot more punishment than a mere inactive post. There is a lot of awful stuff that goes on here, but this case has made me sadder and madder than any I can remember. As disgusting as it gets frankly

If she is involved in human trafficking how stupid is she bringing attention to herself? Or does she think she is above the law.

She deserves to end up rotting in jail and if this country wants to show the world that they are serious about cleaning up human trafficking and corruption show it.

So they got evidences to show that she was involved in human trafficking but will not arrest here, and at the same time the poor maids she has accused of theft go direct to jail, the whole Thai justice system needs a complete makeover.

This sort of ridicules the statement made the other day, by the current leaders, that the EU are happy with Thailand on its human trafficking record. Simply a load of old tosh.

Just how well connected this woman is we may never know but there may be an indication in the way the case is handled.

Of course if it becomes just too hot for some she may well be thrown under the bus in an effort to distance themselves.

Typical gently gently treatment of the rich here.

"please, if you would be so kind, when it is convenient, could you pop into the station for a chat?"

Meanwhile, the poor people she accuses are thrown in jail without trial.

It's all a misunderstanding.

I would hope the Hong Kong police are investigating this on their end and nab her if she does a runner and is too sick to return to face trial

Goes to show how high up the secret society of human trafficking goes. Senior judiciary officials won't issue arrest warrants even tho the police say they have sufficient evidence to prove she is involved. Just ask her to come in for a chat and a cup of tea pretty well explains what the end result is going to be at court if it even gets that far.

With this story now making the international media where is Prayuth and his section 44. People have been arrested for far less for tarnishing Thailand's image. Are those involved part of Prayuth's inner circle. As usual in Thailand it is shoot the messenger and whistle blowers and allow the hiso to go free.

Edited by Thechook

If she is involved in human trafficking how stupid is she bringing attention to herself? Or does she think she is above the law.

She deserves to end up rotting in jail and if this country wants to show the world that they are serious about cleaning up human trafficking and corruption show it.

She IS above the law. The police claim they have evidence against her but are unable to arrest her. That's the way it works here.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

Absolutely bang on the money, this case makes me sick to my stomach. This horrible old bag deserves to rot for many years in prison, and those that shielded her and facilitated in locking up innocent people on BS charges need to be looking at a lot more punishment than a mere inactive post. There is a lot of awful stuff that goes on here, but this case has made me sadder and madder than any I can remember. As disgusting as it gets frankly

sadder and madder than any I can remember

forgot Koh Tao?

She's got that hiso mental disease (HMD) look. Met plenty of people like her to know it.

She has misplaced her dark glasses so is squinting in the bright lights of public exposure. One can only hope that she views this whole thing as a major loss of face and is suffering agonies inside her head.

.....giving false statements to authorities, slandering other people and the police have sufficient evidences to show that Ying Gai was involved in human trafficking.

On what legal basis the Court denied the arrest warrant?
This dual track legal system is a disgrace.

I'd think this case would be enough for the USA to demote Thailand to tier 3 of human trafficking.

Yes, and not simply because she, according to the RTP, is involved in human trafficking, but because she has been—and is still being—aided and abetted by the so-called 'justice' system.

Typical gently gently treatment of the rich here.

"please, if you would be so kind, when it is convenient, could you pop into the station for a chat?"

Meanwhile, the poor people she accuses are thrown in jail without trial.

It's all a misunderstanding.

I would hope the Hong Kong police are investigating this on their end and nab her if she does a runner and is too sick to return to face trial

Hong Kong will likely not investigate unless asked to do so by Thailand and that may not happen for fear of the evidence that may be uncovered.

Much will depend on how well connected, and thus protected, this woman is.

She IS above the law. The police claim they have evidence against her but are unable to arrest her. That's the way it works here.

Haven't seen any mention or details of her senior police officer husband.

Any members seen any comment from him or about him? Please share.

I do ask that someone here correct me. I understood that this woman asked her female employees if they wanted a job in Hong Kong and got nasty when they refused. Hence her false complaints about stolen gold. However, that aside, are the police referring to former employees who consented to go to HK. Even though these people may have not got what they expected in HK could the police really say it was human trafficking? Or have I missed a point where she has been found to participate in h.t. proper? Any poster here got info on the h.t. law etc?

Those big Buddha amulets, will protect them!

Very true, unless the maid steals them again and again and again and again.................

i am now watching my maid like a hawk. i am worried she is going to defame me by accusing me of being involved in human trafficking.

Not funny.

Those big Buddha amulets, will protect them!

Very true, unless the maid steals them again and again and again and again.................

i am now watching my maid like a hawk. i am worried she is going to defame me by accusing me of being involved in human trafficking.

Say,wgg, got any vacancies? I promise to be a decent employee...Ha!

I do ask that someone here correct me. I understood that this woman asked her female employees if they wanted a job in Hong Kong and got nasty when they refused. Hence her false complaints about stolen gold. However, that aside, are the police referring to former employees who consented to go to HK. Even though these people may have not got what they expected in HK could the police really say it was human trafficking? Or have I missed a point where she has been found to participate in h.t. proper? Any poster here got info on the h.t. law etc?

Seems to me there's not enough details yet revealed to answer your point.

And yes it would be very interesting to get the whole details in regard to any who did actually go to HK to work, and interesting to hear they answer questions and give their comments, if they are not frightened to do so that is.

Seems to me there's not enough details yet revealed to answer your point.

And yes it would be very interesting to get the whole details in regard to any who did actually go to HK to work, and interesting to hear they answer questions and give their comments, if they are not frightened to do so that is.

Thanks scorecard. Yes agreed but don't suppose it will happen.

Plus the fact that her husband is a high ranking former police.